Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: I agree with _____ section

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sacto
    Posts
    870

    Default I agree with _____ section

    IMO it is kinda annoying to see a bunch of posts about people agreeing with each other. You read more about their sig, avatar, ect then the actual response, and it is kind of a waste of time reading because it has already been said. Any way we could get a "I agree" button made on each post to tally how many agree instead of a whole thread about it? Also you could maybe have a total tally for all of your posts to kind of show your credibility as well, kinda like the rep system. I think it would be a lot easier to click that button, (i agree, disagree) then to type up a bunch of rep stuff that takes you away from the page your on or to make a thread about "I agree with this guy". Maybe give 1 rep point for each "agree"

    Just my opinion, thought it would be nice

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markzabin
    IMO it is kinda annoying to see a bunch of posts about people agreeing with each other. You read more about their sig, avatar, ect then the actual response, and it is kind of a waste of time reading because it has already been said. Any way we could get a "I agree" button made on each post to tally how many agree instead of a whole thread about it? Also you could maybe have a total tally for all of your posts to kind of show your credibility as well, kinda like the rep system. I think it would be a lot easier to click that button, (i agree, disagree) then to type up a bunch of rep stuff that takes you away from the page your on or to make a thread about "I agree with this guy". Maybe give 1 rep point for each "agree"

    Just my opinion, thought it would be nice

    No offense, but try to find a forum where people don't post such things.


    And though I can appreciate your position, setting something like that up would be a lot of work for a system that doesn't sound much different or better than the one we have.


    Suggestion noted, but I think this may just be one of those things we have to live with.


    Think about it this way, it's better than watching the Golden Girls dance naked.


    If you look at everything that way, life seems really fantastic most of the time. Unless your problem is that you actually have the Golden Girls dancing for you, then your life sucks and I would understand why you needed a place like this to escape.

    Wibblywobblywonder

    14-4 Sig Bets

  3. Default

    This is only annoying on certain threads... for example the animated gif/ photoshop thread we have... I hate it when someone quotes a whole set of pictures/gif just to say lol or nice.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    nc
    Posts
    5,277

    Default

    i understand what your saying about the agree part.but alot times i will see someone say i agree and then give their reason why they agree

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insano1
    This is only annoying on certain threads... for example the animated gif/ photoshop thread we have... I hate it when someone quotes a whole set of pictures/gif just to say lol or nice.

    That is annoying, I agree.


    But to agree with a sentiment, especially if someone has said something better than you could have or they did a particularly good job of wording something is fine. It doesn't bother me.


    I would actually rather have that than every knucklehead writing their own semi-novel on every post.

    Wibblywobblywonder

    14-4 Sig Bets

  6. Default

    I agree that some times my balls get itchy in the summer.

    I agree that I like it when the office chicks crowd me because they did the cologne I'm wearing and I can see cleavage.

    I agree that tuna casserole is underrated.

    I agree I have lost focus of what the hell this thread was even about.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Kid
    I disagree.

    About the tuna, or the cleavage?

    Wibblywobblywonder

    14-4 Sig Bets

  8. Default

    I hired six illegal immigrants to help me shave my taint.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckBooty
    I hired six illegal immigrants to help me shave my taint.

    I just braided mine.


    If I stand on my hands it looks like a maine. They call me Seabiscuit.

    Wibblywobblywonder

    14-4 Sig Bets

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckBooty
    I hired six illegal immigrants to help me shave my taint.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •