Thread: Alike threads

Default Alike threads

We need to merge all threads that are about the same thing into one. For example right now on the mma forums there are too many different threads about Randy and Dana. Merge them into one that says Official Randy thread and one that is the official Dna White thread. Too many like discussions in different threads. Just my humble opinion.

I'm kinda hoping they will die down a bit then we will lock allof them but a few and make them official threads. Right now it's justa ll that everyone wants to talk about and all that is in the media so you end up with a ton of discussions in conjunction.

It just sucks, it seems like I gotta post in 3 different threads at the same time.

4. Default

I merged them as best I could. There are so many that we have to balance cluttering up the forum, with keeping each thread readable. If we merge too many threads together it gets impossible to read coherently.

And, if we merge too many together often times people will think something hasn't been posted and then we get even more duplicate threads. So I cleaned it up a bit. I left the ones that still have actual conversations going on that differ from each other.

If they fizzle out and need to be cleaned up more, I will continue later as it is necessary.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

Thread Information