Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: General Training Questions (Have a Quick Question? Post It Here).

I got a question.

I'm a high school wrestler and I needed to lose 10 lbs to get in the wight class i wanted to be in. I did it and i am still eating very healthy. Here is my everyday meal:

Breakfast:2 bowls(small bowls really like 1/2 of a bowl each) of Fiber select cereal in Skim milk or Oatmeal. Nothing on days with weigh ins.

Lunch: turkey snadwich in whole grain bread. Apple or pear. 5 carrots 5 mini tomatoes 5 celery sticks. sometimes low fat beef jerky(For protein)

Dinner: Some type of meat. Salad. 2 Egg whites.

Now my question is that my skin is turning white, like pale white. I feel fine and have energy every day. I just don't get why I am turning pale.

2. Default

^^ Are you taking a multivitamin?

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

You need more veggies in your diet to make sure you are getting all of your vitamins (also taking a multi would be a good idea)

What IS a good multi-vitamin that doesn't cost an arm or leg or more than a can of baby formula, lol?

Well I dunno what baby formula costs but GNC ultra Mega man is a good choice for the price. If you are getting enough fruits and good leafy green veggies in your diet a higher quality multi isn't as crucial so GNC brand is plenty good enough.

just don't get the sport. It's a rip off. They took out all the good antioxidants and replaced them with Aminos (but not enough Aminos to impact anything)

Quote Originally Posted by Clint
    Well I dunno what baby formula costs but GNC ultra Mega man is a good choice for the price. If you are getting enough fruits and good leafy green veggies in your diet a higher quality multi isn't as crucial so GNC brand is plenty good enough.

just don't get the sport. It's a rip off. They took out all the good antioxidants and replaced them with Aminos (but not enough Aminos to impact anything)
    A follow up to your suggestion Clint.

My wife hates veggies, I only eat a few, not to fond of them myself even though I know I need to incorporate them more into my diet.

Do you know of any good multi-vitamins for people who don't eat enough fruits and veggies?

Formula costs around 11 bucks right now I think.

There obviously is no complete replacement but a greens drink would be the best substitute. Greens+ is the top brand but a bit pricier. Now foods also makes a good one that is cheaper.

For people that don't like veggies the best thing to do is cook them into things. Like if you are making an omlete throw a handfull of frozen spinach in it. You can barely taste it.

Also should note that if you are using a greens drink a multi probably isn't needed at all.

Thanks I'll look into that green's drink.

I do like spinache however, salad wise and dip, and even on pizza and omelettes. sp?

Broccoli ony in chinese.

Green beans on in asian dishes. Or whatever Fillipino style my mother would make.

Broccoli and Spinach are two big ones so atleast you will eat those two. You just have to experiment for some of the others.

Sorry I have been busy past couple days and so could not post replies (tournament) Yes i use a multivitamin.

and as for eating more veggies. yeah, im prolly going to try to eat a little bit more. What a re the vegetables with the least amount of calories. i kno celery is one but what others have so few that you burn them off by chewing it?

Thread Information