Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: General Training Questions (Have a Quick Question? Post It Here).

Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Why exactly?
    Have an mma bout set for the 21st in colorado,
    (really, really small show)
    my fight is at mw and just cant be more than 30 lbs lighter then him unfair and aginst the rules

Drink a bunch of water, eat a meal before the weigh in, and weight in fully clothed with a bunch of shit in your pockets (wallet, phone, keys, ball bearings ,...)

Drink a bunch of water, eat a meal before the weigh in, and weight in fully clothed with a bunch of shit in your pockets (wallet, phone, keys, ball bearings ,...)
    All right, sounds...... great. thanks alot so water it is, great

Yea I really don't know of a way to do it fast without affecting conditioning. If I did I would be bigger myself.

This last season, i decided to join wrestling for my first year. and stepping up with thoes guys who done it for 15+ years for my first year sucked and having to wrestle 45 lbs above my own weight on varsity sucked as well.....
    giving me a record of 6 wins with 20 losses lol

so i was wondering, what are some effictive and legal bjj moves that would work in wrestling?

Oh yeah, and by the way, with the last question i asked, i gained the weight by wearing 4 pairs of shorts and stuffing each pocket with heavy things, lol
    and won by high kick in 12 seconds in the second

Hey y'all i'm new here. got a quick question,- has anyone here tried permadrol? it's a new LH/TEST enhancer. thanks for the feedback.

Looks like this thread hasn't been used in quite some time, but seemed to be quite popular. Maybe we can get it going once again! Check out Strength & Conditioning 101, with me - the MMAFreak - breaking down some moves to improve your training and performance. Enjoy!

MMACanada.net's Strength & Conditioning 101 - TRX Pushup / Atomic Pushup. S2,EP2 - YouTube

Thread Information