+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Agents

Default Free Agents

I'm trying to get an idea who could possibly go to M-1 and fight Fedor. What HW free agents are available right now? Who could you see possibly leaving the UFC when their contract is out? How about the LHW division?

Obviously Barnett is free, Rumor has it that Hunt is in teh UFC they are just waiting on him to drop some weight. Lesnar although a noob is a free agent.

Otherwise I dunno.

AA is in contract dispute with the ufc right now,anyone know what the k-1 contract is like.are they free to fight in other orgs or is it "you can only fight for k-1" like the ufc's is?
    Any HW that signs with the ufc is ducking the best in the world,he goes by the name
    FEDOR

I think they could get some washed up fighters who can still get a crowd, and some up and coming guys and wait on quality guys who get tired of Dana White's crap.

Yep pretty much the only one that comes to mind is Barnett. Lesnar is supposedly almost a done deal according to Dana but we shall see. I know some hat the idea of him coming to UFC but I dont see how anyone can not be curious to see what he is capable of when tested.

I think Lesnar will do good he is actually a natural fighter he used to maul people in wrestiling as long as his ground in pund is good he will last ok

Quote Originally Posted by CEVANS
    AA is in contract dispute with the ufc right now,anyone know what the k-1 contract is like.are they free to fight in other orgs or is it "you can only fight for k-1" like the ufc's is?
    You can fight elsewhere under K1 contract but only with permission from K1 as far as I know.

dont think he's by any means ready for Fedor all though Lesnar is dumb though so u know he would take the fight

That's good then they have Goodridge and Sapp

But I think they would get bulldozed
    Last edited by Clint; 10-11-2007 at 08:00 PM.

Cool

No one that can beat Fedor but a few thoughts...Coleman, Hunt, Randleman, Fujita...not many come to mind..

Gilbert Yivel is a rumor that may be an intersting fight till it goes to the ground and we know it would.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information