Thread: How about a file sharing/request thread?

ChuckBooty Guest

Default How about a file sharing/request thread?

There are always 'requests' popping up in different forums here. How about consolidating them into one 'file sharing' forum? It would also be benificial for those of us with megaupload accounts or whatever to share the passwords with whoever has the file for download.

I'm a pretty active bit torrenter and have all kinda movies and music that I can share.

2. Default

We have the Non-MMA Audio thread, and the Non-MMA Video thread, in addition to Off-Topic. You have something else in mind?

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

ChuckBooty Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Noob
    We have the Non-MMA Audio thread, and the Non-MMA Video thread, in addition to Off-Topic. You have something else in mind?
    Maybe combine those into a general file sharing thread. This way we can include applications, ebooks, etc. It would be a better way for requests to be posted because more people would see the request from the main page and be more apt to fill the request.

I think we need to keep all of it in the video forum so that it can be regulated by rep still.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clint
    I think we need to keep all of it in the video forum so that it can be regulated by rep still.
    If we copy the permissions, it could still be regulated by rep. Would function identically to the rep section. Just be in a more user-friendly area.
    Last edited by Noob; 10-19-2007 at 07:34 PM.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

ChuckBooty Guest

You guys are pretty awesome! I'll spend some time this weekend putting some stuff in there. Repd.

Thread Information