+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ShamRock Vs. Ortiz II (DEATH)

BORN_KILLER007 Guest

Talking ShamRock Vs. Ortiz II (DEATH)

I hate 2 be so blunt but must speak the truth, Shamrock is the biggest joke on the planet.

The boy used to dance around in the octagon like a little girl and yet actually considers himeself a legend. What is wrong with the guy? He's not even a champion... (I guess he needs to believe this to sleep better at night, the facts are these he is nothing more than a wannabe Ultimate Fighter.) It's a shame he thinks he's one the little wanker. (It's clearly obvious he's nothing more than a toy puppet in comparison to the infamous badboy Tito Ortiz.) Though Ortiz has much work to do himself as a fighter this fight is considered a DONE DEAL.. He's going to GROUND & POUND the little shammy ragdoll over and over again.

Honestly I don't think Shamrock ever deserved credit, looking at all of his past fights his skills were never there. He knew how to swing and dance around and bear cuddle SOME WHAT, (Who Cares.) No wonder ORTIZ grounded and pounded him the first time they met, the little Irish lady can't even dance. I think this upcoming fight is going to be a RE-RUN of the last one we saw and ORTIZ is going to dominate and ground and pound him to death the whole fight until the little shamrock crys his eyes out again and quits...LOL

Shamrocks Kittens Den...It was always a joke.
    Those kittens have nothing. The truth is this, they never did.
    A few of his kittens were lucky A LONG LONG TIME AGO in a FAR FAR AWAY GALAXY...But look at who they won against...Raggidy Anne, there was no skill.

The Shamrocks Kittens den is a joke and so is Ken Dolls little brother Frankie...He could never hang nowadays...However Frankie still would kick Ken dolls arse up and down the octagan. BADBOY ORTIZ would kick both of their ARSE's back to the garbage pound where they belong...

SHAMROCKS KITTENS ...LMAO

Ken doll is in for another beating of his life...

LOL

WHo cares? Tito beating Ken now means NOTTTHINNGGGG, beating a 43 year old man is all Tito is good for now-a-days anyways, Ken not a legend? yea ok..

TinyTerror Guest

You sure talk a lot of shit man. You will never be half the fighter Ken was, or even is today. If he's such a pussy why don't you fight him tough guy. Don't get tough with the key board, it doesn't make you a man. And quit talking shit about proffesional fighters.

Tito is in the same boat, if that is how you want to look at things. Tito can’t wait for this fight. Why? Because he can’t wait for any fight he know he has a 90% chance of winning. Tito loves to get his hand raised, no matter who he had to fight. He loves to pick his opponents, which is completely undeserving of any respect. When Chuck called him out, he ran and ran until he couldn’t anymore, and look what happened.

You think Shamrock sucks, that’s fine. Shamrock is willingly coming back to take on a fighter who destroyed him a few years ago. Do you see Tito calling out Chuck? Hell no, he wants no part of getting knocked out again.

In essence, you are probably right. Shamrock must suck, why else would Tito be so eager to fight him, right?
    "If there's a little blood, people like to see blood, it makes it interesting." - Forrest Griffin

Please don't make two threads about the EXACT same thing with an EXACT same post from you. I deleted your other one.

You must've forgot about Frank beating Tito. Guy Mezger was good and so was Ken in his time. But i always felt Frank was the better and more well rounded fighter of the two. I do agree that Tito should dominate the rematch though. But this is MMA and you never can say anything with 100% certainty, he did rock and buckle Tito in the first fight but had nothing left to finish him. He has his puncher's chance can't take that. Plus Tito gassing against Griffen still has me wondering what the heck happened. It could've been the injury that affected his training but who knows.

I agree on you that anything can happen in this fight. My only feeling is that since Tito dominated most of the last fight, I just don't know how much could have changed between now and then other than both fighters getting older. Shamrock did have a lot of injuries back then, so this could get interesting.

Trust me, if Shamrock wins, I will throw a party and invite all of you.
    "If there's a little blood, people like to see blood, it makes it interesting." - Forrest Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Cruz
    Please don't make two threads about the EXACT same thing with an EXACT same post from you. I deleted your other one.

You must've forgot about Frank beating Tito. Guy Mezger was good and so was Ken in his time. But i always felt Frank was the better and more well rounded fighter of the two. I do agree that Tito should dominate the rematch though. But this is MMA and you never can say anything with 100% certainty, he did rock and buckle Tito in the first fight but had nothing left to finish him. He has his puncher's chance can't take that. Plus Tito gassing against Griffen still has me wondering what the heck happened. It could've been the injury that affected his training but who knows.
    I agree, I like Ken as a fighter.. as a person I have my ups and downs but as a fighter ive always loved his willingness to fight, even at the age of 43 this guy doesnt seem to turn a fight down and I like that about him, he loses, gets back up and fights another day.. but Frank is the superior of the two, Frank is a dominate athlete and fighter ill NEVER forget him laughing at Bas Rutten in Pancrase that was a great moment in fighting for me.

As for the injury, yea it very well could of been but Tito wins and says Forrest greased his legs? wtf is that about.. that shows a lack of class, and tells me that Tito knows he didnt really win that fight and IMO he didnt win.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyterrell
    I agree on you that anything can happen in this fight. My only feeling is that since Tito dominated most of the last fight, I just don't know how much could have changed between now and then other than both fighters getting older. Shamrock did have a lot of injuries back then, so this could get interesting.

Trust me, if Shamrock wins, I will throw a party and invite all of you.
    The way I see it is Tito should win but Shamrock CAN win, Tito isnt exactly the same fighter he was in the first fight.. in fact the odds are stacking against him lets take a look at the last 5 fights for both

Tito:
    Patrick Cote - Decision against Cote who lost to CHRIS LEBEN
    Vitor Belfort - Decision against a washed up Belfort
    Forrest Griffin - Decision against a TUF fighter
    Chuck Liddell - Loss to the champ
    Randy Couture - Loss to a man thats the same age as Ken

Ken
    Kazuki Sakuraba - Quick Stoppage
    Rich Franklin - Loss to one of the best in MMA but held his ground
    Kimo Leopold - Did what he was suppose to do, dominated Kimo
    Tito Ortiz - Got Dominated by Tito
    Don Frye - Loss, didnt see this fight

Age put aside, there pretty much on the same page as fighters right now.. Age may help Tito but at the same time the guy is comin off legiment injuries and a broken leg so this fight can go either way.. I hope it goes in Kens favor though.

This guy's just talking shit anyway, I didn't even pay attention to it. But I guess the Shamrock-Ortiz II debate was going to begin at some point anyway.

Even if Shamrock gets murdered, you know that it will be a fight, and its not going to a decision, because both their blood is boiling, those two are hungry for each other and looking to beat/break something on one another.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information