Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Tito ******* out

ace franklin Guest

Question how did tito pussy out

i didnt watch 62 but can some1 tell me what he did in the ring?

The other guy (whose thread you should have posted this in), I assume, said Tito pussied out because he didn't talk shit in the ring. He just ran in, said a couple things about Chucks gut and ran out.

oh god I hope he didnt call him a snowman again
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

SASK_MMA Guest

Tito's time to get knocked out again will come soon...whether or not he took the Shamrock fight cause he was scared...

Quote Originally Posted by ace franklin
    i didnt watch 62 but can some1 tell me what he did in the ring?
    Here's a pretty good summary.

Rogan asks Chuck: "...what's motivating you now and what do you see as a challenge for you on the horizon."

Chuck: "Fighting motivates me. I love this sport. I love what we do in here and that big...where is that big-headed guy? That guy over there (points to Tito in audience) he motivates me too. ....gotta talk him into fighting me again."

Tito gives the thumbs up

Chuck: "If he's in shape we can go right now."

Tito comes into octagon and says: "I think we'll wait till December when you actually lose a little bit of the belly."

Rogan: shit eating grin

Chuck: "That belly's permament, sorry"

Tito starts to leave but comes back and says, "I gotta congratulate him though, good job Chuck." Tito gives Chuck a pat on the shoulder.

The above was pretty congenial from both Chuck and Tito. More like good natured ribbing.

Yep. That's exactly what happened. It was just good natured stuff.

Tito didnt puss out, he had to get back to Jenna before she opened her legs for someone else.

Thread Information