Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tito ******* out

Quote Originally Posted by ArMnHC
    i wanted Babalu to win more then anyone, but he was an idiot for trying to rush in on Chuck like that, and he got tagged! you would think he'd have learned after the first fight...:banghead:
    I agree...he was way too aggressive...but then again he should have al leats tried to takedown chuck

Quote Originally Posted by sh0rtd0gg

Liddell isnt getting beat anytime soon, Tito is next up in line and will get knocked out again, and if they can ever make it happen, Liddell will knock out Silva too.

then I hope they book the match. I don't see chuck beating silva ever...

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvodka
    then I hope they book the match. I don't see chuck beating silva ever...
    I do...alot said he wouldn't eat Babalu for lunch and he did :grinsmile26:

Quote Originally Posted by shamrock23
    Dont give me your bullsh!t I listened to everyone sh!it talk Chuck.
    If you are offended FUKK YOU. Dont read my post
    You wanna fight lets meet
    Ok...to start...I am going to assume you are about 13 years old. Nobody with any sense or an education above the 9th grade says "FUKK", "bullsh!t", "sh!t", or "bitchez" (from any earlier post).

Second, come on, brother, challeging someone to fight over the internet? You might as well have pegged yourself as The Star Wars kid from a couple of years ago.

Third, I really do try to avoid your posts, but unfortunately, I have seen a couple and I think they gave me ocular cancer (here is a link to an online dictionary for you since I know public education is failing this country miserably http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=ocular&x=0&y=0 )

I am going to translate your 7th grade Food Court Gansta talk to regular English for the rest of the board. What Shamrock23 meant to say is:

"I am glad Chuck 'The Iceman' Liddell could put to rest the doubts people had of him entering this fight against a tough opponent. I personally did not think Sobral had a chance, but many of you disagreed with me. Maybe in the future people will not doubt Chuck's ability to stand up and trade leather with his opponent. I look forward to having lively discussions with the members of this board in the future."

comparing babalu and silva huh?
    hmm whats next liddell and bonnar comparison

Quote Originally Posted by binimac
    comparing babalu and silva huh?
    hmm whats next liddell and bonnar comparison
    Or Liddell and Kenny Florian LOL

Hey ass clown, Im making a general statement directed at those whom were bashing my man Chuck. If you werent talking shit then you should
    keep your mouth shut. Again FUKK YOU assboy.

evrybody being stupid this thread is about how tito ran into the ring and pussied out and that make no sense to fight right there when he can wait and train then fight and get tons of money
    ps: sobral jits isnt that good he got mounted by big john

YOU ARGUE ABOUT MMA WITH MMAPIMP YOU LOSE!!!!,YOU LOSE!!!!

I have a inflamed vagina after this post.

IM STARTING THE NATE "THE GREAT" MARQUARDT WAGON--SO WHO WANTS TO JUMP ON?

Psalm 144:1 - Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

i think some of the people think that mma is fucking wwe, and that tito should start throwing bows as soon as he hits the ring.
    they are just selling the next possible fight for chuck. so chill with this tito pussed out shit and tune in when these two greats lock up again then well see if we get a puss or a punishment

bitch

and shamrock23 please grow the fuck up

Thread Information