+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tito ******* out

Quote Originally Posted by kronous76
    Not if Rich "the ace" Franklin does it first lol

Talking about Wandelei Silva, not Anderson Silva

Quote Originally Posted by binimac
    i think some of the people think that mma is fucking wwe, and that tito should start throwing bows as soon as he hits the ring.
    they are just selling the next possible fight for chuck. so chill with this tito pussed out shit and tune in when these two greats lock up again then well see if we get a puss or a punishment

bitch
    NO he shouldve layed and prayed on a table but seriously i agree on that

YOU ARGUE ABOUT MMA WITH MMAPIMP YOU LOSE!!!!,YOU LOSE!!!!

I have a inflamed vagina after this post.

IM STARTING THE NATE "THE GREAT" MARQUARDT WAGON--SO WHO WANTS TO JUMP ON?

Psalm 144:1 - Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

because u idiots dont like which words he chooses to use, means his statement means less??? I dont think fucken so.

Grow up and stop trying to teach people shit over a message board, we dont want to hear ur fucken 1st grade teaching lessons on how to speak correct grammar.

Fucken tards.

Quote Originally Posted by binimac
    and shamrock23 please grow the fuck up
    agreee /scrasm off now

What the hell did you guys expect Ortiz to do? Run into the ring and give Chuck an RKO or a Stone Cold Stunner or some shit. Or even better he could have walked into the ring and did the whole Hogan "YOU!" finger pointing thing. Come on, this is one stupid topic. He walked it, gave the next fight some hype, joked around with Chuck and left the ring. You WWE fans need to realize this is MMA not professional wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by sh0rtd0gg
    because u idiots dont like which words he chooses to use, means his statement means less??? I dont think fucken so.

Grow up and stop trying to teach people shit over a message board, we dont want to hear ur fucken 1st grade teaching lessons on how to speak correct grammar.

Fucken tards.
    Ok...I was going to pick apart your post like I did before, but I have decided to answer seriously instead of humorously (wow...I think I just made up a new word!).

No...the words he chooses stop his message that he trying to convey from getting across to other people. Unfortunately, when most adult people see words like "bitchez", "FUKK", and "bullsh!t" they just stop reading or worse become hostile to the posters message even if they agree with the general sentiment.

It only goes downhill from there by challenging people to fights over the internet.

If you look hard (REAL hard...trust me), his general message was valid. Some people were predicting total domination by Sobral and Chuck proved them wrong. Instead of people getting that message, people are just pissed there isn't a way to enforce a minimum age for posting on this board.

And just for the record I am not an assboy, I am more of a boob man.

Whoops...sorry...slipped a little humor in there...I will try to refrain in the future.

hah lol
    but im a assman myself hah

Quote Originally Posted by shamrock23
    Hey ass clown, Im making a general statement directed at those whom were bashing my man Chuck. If you werent talking shit then you should
    keep your mouth shut. Again FUKK YOU assboy.
    good come back dude, you called me what i called you...LMFAO!

i hope your home room teacher is gentle while whiping your mouth of all the shit you talk...haha!

"For years I’ve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think I’m gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

Quote Originally Posted by shamrock23
    Dont give me your bullsh!t I listened to everyone sh!it talk Chuck.
    If you are offended FUKK YOU. Dont read my post
    You wanna fight lets meet
    I don't know who you are or why you are talking to MMA 4ever like that with your measly 8 posts, but you are the one who needs to shut the fuck up. no one could have predicted how babalu was going to approach that fight so fuck off. and quit with the classless attempts at being hard by wanting to fight; like someone is gonna hop on a plane and fly across the US to beat your stupid ass.
    oh yeah by the way. you lose all credibility automatically by having shamrock as you name.

wand>>liddel

slamcock23
    Overeem > Lesnar. Hopefully Dana will man up.

Hey Prophet and binimac, I'm laughing too hard to write anything coherent, so I'll just say "I agree."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information