Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Thing in your game

I have little to no problem scoring a slam.

My take down defense is suspect, but I usually instantly get a guillotine or arm triangle, after being dropped.
    Last edited by notrightn0w; 12-01-2007 at 10:18 PM.

my best game is probably my top game and guard passing, especially the open guard. i like to pass and get side mount, where i like arm triangles and the transition step over to north south kimura
    lately im working a lot improve my guard though

my worst game is probably takedown defense. once they get ahold, if they keep going i normally get taken down.
    Favorites
    HW: Cro Cop | Barnett | Gonzaga
    LHW: Rampage| Shogun
    MW: KANG | Sakuraba | Spider Silva | Baroni | Akiyama
    WW: Thiago Alves | GSP | Mach
    LW: Gomi | BJ Penn | Aoki | Jamie Varner reppin' AZCS | DIDA
    FW: KID

9-7 in sig/av bets

I have good takedowns and good takedown defense, pretty much stuff you learn in Wrestling. If you were to just ask BJJ skills well I dont have a very good guard but I can pass them very well.

For some reason, I really like the side mount. The kimura and americana are right there or I can fake one and take mount. I have striking elbow pads, so if we're doing a Vale Tudo sparring class I like to make the other guy eat elbows from the side mount. I don't like being on my back much, but I've been landing good triangles from there lately. I need to make more of an effort to work on my sweeps from there.

i scramble very well. when i get taken down alot of times i am right back up or in a better position that te person who scored the TD.

also a can get an arm bar from almost anywhere. alot of time they are real unorthodox but it makes guys tap.
    2-1 sig bets.

TriangleChoke Guest

high singles, and just take a look at my username, people ...i've got long legs so i always try working the rubber guard if on my back..if things wont work out from mission control, i'd start throwing bows (if in a fight, obviously not in bjj match)..i'm kind of a big guy..i've got decent sized arms but i've got some sickly pencil sharpened elbows..no shit

Quote Originally Posted by TriangleChoke View Post
    high singles, and just take a look at my username, people ...i've got long legs so i always try working the rubber guard if on my back..if things wont work out from mission control, i'd start throwing bows (if in a fight, obviously not in bjj match)..i'm kind of a big guy..i've got decent sized arms but i've got some sickly pencil sharpened elbows..no shit
    same here man. ive got long legs and arms which really get the rubber guard going. what i have been doing alot lately is faking a triangle and doin an omaplata or gogoplata.
    2-1 sig bets.

havent done any formal training in a year or so, but before it was my endurance and takedown D, i only wrestled in middleschool and freshmen year of high school, but for some reason it just kinda comes natural to me

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

mine is rear naked choke YouTube - Charlie Bankuti Joslins 2007

My top game,,,,, all my years of wrestling( 14 years) comes in handy!!!!!

Thread Information