View Poll Results: Are the Pats Wrong for Running up the Score?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 19.05%
  • No

17 80.95%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patriots Scoring: Big Deal or Not?

Default Patriots Scoring: Big Deal or Not?

Ok I've heard a lot of talk about the Patriots running up the score and not being professional and all that. On radio or ESPN guys are back and forth on it.

So I ask you is the criticism the Pats are getting justified or are the critics being a bunch of Nancies about it?

Personally I think that the Patriots can do whatever they want. The game is four quarters, three hours long. There's plenty of time for the opposing team to stop them. If they don't then tough shit.

Default Patriots Scoring: Are the Critics Justified?

Ok I've heard a lot of talk about the Patriots running up the score and not being professional and all that. On radio or ESPN guys are back and forth on it.

So I ask you is the criticism the Pats are getting justified or are the critics being a bunch of Nancies about it?

Personally I think that the Patriots can do whatever they want. The game is four quarters, three hours long. There's plenty of time for the opposing team to stop them. If they don't then tough shit. I think the critics are making a big deal out of nothing.

If you are that fucking good, you have to make it known. If you show no mercy now, you won't show any in the playoffs. Make all of the teams scared shitless to play against you.

I still say the Colts win next week though.

Joe Pesci doesn't fuck around!

I know you're looking up at us: Thanks, George.

Why should the Pats take a easy on anyone. Why shouldn't the score. The whole point of NFL is to show what team is the best and the Patriots are showing who the fuck they are. You have to make the other team fear you and thats what they are doing.

Maybe i miss understood what your post was about, are the bitching because they are scoring alot of points, because if thats the case then they can all go fuck them selfs. Thats what the game is about to score points an beat the other team. You take it easy on them they will beat you. You show no fucking mercy lol.

what the hell are they suppose to do, score 38 points an just stop playing. If they score 60 points in a game they should be proud, if they score 60 points an the other team only has 3, they should be really fucking proud.

I also think the Colts will beat them. I really don't care because i like the Colts and Pats just the colts more. They will play each other in the play offs again anyway.

If you don't want the pats to drop 50 plus points on you then stop them. If you can't stop them from doing it then you should be pissed at yourself.

Why should you stop because your "beating them too badly". If you can do it, then do it. It sounds kind of dumb, "hey we're kicking their ass right now so lets slow up a little". If i'm the skins i'd say to myself, if I don't want to get embarresed then we'd better do something about it. They did it to themselves, kind of.
    <a href=http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m127/jadel92/BruinsBear-HatersGonnaHate.gif target=_blank>http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...sGonnaHate.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by thelegendrvb
    If you don't want the pats to drop 50 plus points on you then stop them. If you can't stop them from doing it then you should be pissed at yourself.
    exactly.

i guess they just want the pats to score 38 points then walk off the feild an wait for the other team to catch up

I swear, I just don't get it. People who have a problem with running up a score just don't have any backbone, hah. I mean...I guess I could see this with young kids, in college or something. But these are the pro's.

Nope, I've no problem with the Patriots dominating the way they have. I actually think it's cool.

Yeah they were running up the score but they have every right to do that, tell the Redskins to play some damn defense.

If the pats were not scoring much they would give them shit about that too.

Thread Information