+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bushido? what did you think.

Default Bushido? what did you think.

The editing sucks but it was pretty entertaning. Man gilbert milendez is the shit he never slows down. hendo got jobbed that other guy brought the heat. and gomi looked good but overall the editing really sucked.

I think kang takes the GP.

Kang has been amazing recently.

Misaki is the 2006 Most Improved Fighter.

Filho is boring but effective (i hope he doesnt win)

Gono has had an easy route so far and I cant wait til someone shuts him up.

Kang will win it all!

I didn't watch the FSN thing. F the editing on FSN. Download the fights from the pics and vids forum. It has all 14 fights, the full fighter entrances, and the complete fights.

i was shocked that Mousasi and Hendo lost

same with Suloev but his opponent was Kang.

I really enjoyed the fights, but the crowd noise and whoever the hell was babbling in japanese on the microphone made it hard to hear the announcers at times.

There had to be something wrong with Hendo, he looked completely different than normal. He's usually a beast and he got literally picked apart. Also, gilbert milendez is a complete maniac. His cardio has to be ridiculous the man just goes all out for every second of the round.
    "Speed plus mass equals destruction" - Brock Lesnar

i loved Melendez's fight. the entire fight he was just balls to the walls, straight bangin it out. he really impressed me with his ability to agress for the entire fight, i dont think i've seen someone push the pace like that, and be dominating, for a long time. the only bad thing is that it doesnt give any show of his finishing ability, since it went to decision
    Favorites
    HW: Cro Cop | Barnett | Gonzaga
    LHW: Rampage| Shogun
    MW: KANG | Sakuraba | Spider Silva | Baroni | Akiyama
    WW: Thiago Alves | GSP | Mach
    LW: Gomi | BJ Penn | Aoki | Jamie Varner reppin' AZCS | DIDA
    FW: KID

9-7 in sig/av bets

to be honest as mma unbiased as i can be it was not that impressive.melendenez and the gono fight were the only decent fight. and i realised that maurillo rannalo is so much "annyinger" then rogan. but hey its free mma cant go wrong with that.

YOU ARGUE ABOUT MMA WITH MMAPIMP YOU LOSE!!!!,YOU LOSE!!!!

I have a inflamed vagina after this post.

IM STARTING THE NATE "THE GREAT" MARQUARDT WAGON--SO WHO WANTS TO JUMP ON?

Psalm 144:1 - Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by MMAPIMP
    to be honest as mma unbiased as i can be it was not that impressive.melendenez and the gono fight were the only decent fight. and i realised that maurillo rannalo is so much "annyinger" then rogan. but hey its free mma cant go wrong with that.

Mauro is not the color commentator, it's Trigg. Rogan is UFC's color commentator and Mike Goldberg from UFC is the Mauro of Pride however Mauro still knows the game so much more than Mike Goldberg.

Goldberg might as well be one of those call girl/strippers they kept showing at UFC 62 as Mike Goldberg knows soooooo very little about MMA.

Rogan is alwasy soning him like 4-5 times each fight. Someone landing a leg kick with their foot and it making the slap sound and Goldberg going "whoa that's a good one
    and Rogan having to tell him "no actually the ones that make a slap don't hurt as much because that is the foot landing and you want to land the kick with your shin and that makes a thud sound like hitting someone in the leg with a baseball bat".

It is just constant corrections and Goldberg fumbling over everything and then going off on some stupid shit totally off of the subject that makes me really not care for the guy. That many PPV events under your belt and that is aside from the fact that it is his "JOB" so you would figure he would want to be the best commentator possible so he would study the sport a little closer but not with a class act like Mike Goldberg.

Off topic sorry..

Regarding the card I am so surprised Hendo lost, I had him winning the whole thing.

Is age finally catching up to him as he is 36 years old now. He has not seemed as good in the past 1-1.5 years. He may be stepping down soon and it will be sad to see him go.

Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual
    i was shocked that Mousasi and Hendo lost

same with Suloev but his opponent was Kang.
    why were you shocked that Mousasi lost? Gono was a big favorite.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information