+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bushido? what did you think.

Quote Originally Posted by MMAPIMP
    to be honest as mma unbiased as i can be it was not that impressive.melendenez and the gono fight were the only decent fight. and i realised that maurillo rannalo is so much "annyinger" then rogan. but hey its free mma cant go wrong with that.
    how could you not like Kang vs Suloev?

Suloev beat the former UFC MW champ in decisive fashion in the round before, and Kang absolutely spanked him.
    they did cut a bit out of it, but Kang worked the standup, worked the ground game, and got a nice sub win

i was rather upset that they showed Minowa's everlasting freak train over Gomi. i mean goddamn, way to put some top talent into the American market huh. dropkicking and tapping out a big fat boxer. thats almost as cool as WWE. Gomi ain't got shit on Minowa now
    Favorites
    HW: Cro Cop | Barnett | Gonzaga
    LHW: Rampage| Shogun
    MW: KANG | Sakuraba | Spider Silva | Baroni | Akiyama
    WW: Thiago Alves | GSP | Mach
    LW: Gomi | BJ Penn | Aoki | Jamie Varner reppin' AZCS | DIDA
    FW: KID

9-7 in sig/av bets

to be honest as mma unbiased as i can be it was not that impressive.melendenez and the gono fight were the only decent fight. and i realised that maurillo rannalo is so much "annyinger" then rogan. but hey its free mma cant go wrong with that.
    I don't know which fights they showed but there were 14 on the whole event. The event as a whole was pretty good. I'm sure the FSN show stunk.

in south sacrament cal they only showed the melenedz gono gomi hendo fights i was just not into them that much for some reason but owgp is coming up

YOU ARGUE ABOUT MMA WITH MMAPIMP YOU LOSE!!!!,YOU LOSE!!!!

I have a inflamed vagina after this post.

IM STARTING THE NATE "THE GREAT" MARQUARDT WAGON--SO WHO WANTS TO JUMP ON?

Psalm 144:1 - Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

that was bs that hendo lost, he didnt even get hurt but i cant understand y the judges scored it that way cause he wasnt going that well, but for a guy of his caliber that is a huge loss for him, not to even to lose to somebody that admerable. he wasnt getting hurt and wasnt in trouble at all, but damm that guy had his right hand scouted so well, it wasnt even close to connecting a good shot, he ducked so fast, but he wasnt in trouble and if the fight had lasted longer henderson would have eventually landed the right and ko'ed him. also i hate gomi and cannot wait tell he loses and hope he faces penn one day and loses. and im sick of how the japanese fans always cheer for fighters from japan just cause they r from japan, even if they arent that good, a lot of my favorite fighters arent even american but i still cheer them on even if they r facing an american. wand,shogun,aa,fedor,cro cop ect. bunch of japanese bs and gomi will lose sooner or later.

hendo lost because he is a b level fighter . he got picked apart by a nobody

Psalm 144:1 - Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

lol here we go again, first fedor is over rated and now henderson is too, lay off the crack man. but ur right he did get beat by a nobody. it was just a bad fight for him, he had no offence, but in no way did he get beat up or was he even in danger.

he got beat up he got on lil win streak then every body was on his nuts. hendo went to pride cus he couldnt cut it in ufc just like coleman randleman mezger newton sulev bustamanted schilt wandy belfort sakurai

thats a bit of a bold statement. but he really got his ass handed to him, he was bleeding and his face was all brused up and he almost got ko'ed... he just wasnt preforming like he always does. he fights that same weight as nate does, i sure everybody would agree with me that henderson would totally hand his ass to him.

it a bold statement because most "pride TOP guys" couldnt cut it in the ufc

it a bold statement because most "pride TOP guys" couldnt cut it in the ufc

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information