+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bushido? what did you think.

Quote Originally Posted by MMAPIMP
    it a bold statement because most "pride TOP guys" couldnt cut it in the ufc
    how could Hendo not cut it in the UFC when he was 2-0? Undefeated isn't cutting it these days?

You say Bustamante couldn't cut it in the UFC either, yet he was 3-1 and left with their Middleweight title. He then went on to go 3-6 in PRIDE thus far.

The other fighters you mentioned records all speak for themselves. They either are or were top fighters at the time.

You love to stir up the PRIDE vs UFC crap. It gets old.

mmapimp equals complete jackass!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaShogunRua
    why were you shocked that Mousasi lost? Gono was a big favorite.
    i've seen Mousasi's other fights. the guy has excellent control standing and on ground.

Quote Originally Posted by MMAPIMP
    it a bold statement because most "pride TOP guys" couldnt cut it in the ufc

I think Misaki has to be given credit for his training and strategy for the fight, he didn't pull a Babalu and play into the strength of his opponent. I would love to see a rubbar match between these too, in my opinion Hendo would find a way to pull it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual
    i've seen Mousasi's other fights. the guy has excellent control standing and on ground.
    I know about Mousasi also, and I picked him to win, BUT Gono is clearly the more accomplished fighter and was the big favorite as I said earlier. I could see either guy winning the fight. I just don't know how it was shocking that Gono won.

Quote Originally Posted by jmcmahan0206
    I think Misaki has to be given credit for his training and strategy for the fight, he didn't pull a Babalu and play into the strength of his opponent. I would love to see a rubbar match between these too, in my opinion Hendo would find a way to pull it out.
    I agree. Misaki trains with a great camp (Team Grabaka), and was very prepared for this fight. The 1st time he fought Hendo it was alot closer than people thought it would be. I think Misaki took what worked in that fight and used it to his advantage in the 2nd fight, and pulled off the win.

It makes the rest of the tourney interesting though because there are 2 Team Grabaka fights left in Gono and Misaki.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaShogunRua
    I know about Mousasi also, and I picked him to win, BUT Gono is clearly the more accomplished fighter and was the big favorite as I said earlier. I could see either guy winning the fight. I just don't know how it was shocking that Gono won.
    you make a good point. i guess i was so sure that mousasi was gonna win that i didn't really pay attention to gonos fighting background. what can i do, i have to support my Armenians

he had henderson's right hand scouted so well, it was almost automatic that he ducked it. henderson isnt that good of a set up striker and he found that out and used it to his advantage. he knew he just had to duck it. if henderson hit him with it he would have been out, its good to get the one punch ko, but sometimes u have to set it up with other punches or kicks and henderson doesnt set up his punches. but he didnt really damage henderson very well and had the fight gone on another round henderson would have ko'ed him. it just goes to show that even though his right is so powerful if u scout it right u can do well, henderson shouldnt always just go for the homerun.

mma pimp is right, fedor and henderson couldnt make it in the ufc. he also said that vitor and wand couldnt eaither. what a jackass

WANDY WAS 1 and 2 IS THAT GOOD?

YOU ARGUE ABOUT MMA WITH MMAPIMP YOU LOSE!!!!,YOU LOSE!!!!

I have a inflamed vagina after this post.

IM STARTING THE NATE "THE GREAT" MARQUARDT WAGON--SO WHO WANTS TO JUMP ON?

Psalm 144:1 - Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information