Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chuck vs. Wandy Off But Chuck-Tito On

toosexi Guest

Default Chuck vs. Wandy Off But Chuck-Tito On

So rumors have said the Chuck vs. Wandy fight is off and Chuck is to fight Tito in December.

Quote Originally Posted by toosexi
    So rumors have said the Chuck vs. Wandy fight is off and Chuck is to fight Tito in December.
    THEN I WAS WRONG TITO ORTIZ AND ONCE AGAIN THE LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPING OF THE WORLD 2006 NOT 2007
    TITO ORTIZ = UFC HALL OF FAMER !! 5 TIME LHW CHAMP

hope for a great fight

A good fight is all I'm hoping for. I could give a shit less who wins. My heart got sucked outta me when Randy lost his last fight with Chuck.

WadoKai Guest

I'm not a big fan of either. To be honest, I'd like to see a CroCop / Liddell fight, but it's not gonna happen

True...

But I think Cro Cop vs Silva is going to be even better than a Cro Cop vs Chuck match.

I'm a fan of both these guys. I just PRAY that Tito goes for takedowns repeatedly. I cannot take people trying to trade with Chuck. It's idiotic. Just do what you do well and forget pride for one fight. Beating Chuck is enough of an accomplishment, no need to make it any tougher. I know Chuck's takedown defense is awesome, but please try. Maybe some leg kicks, weaken him up, then shoot in, something, God.
    "Speed plus mass equals destruction" - Brock Lesnar

damn the UFC needs to bring in some new life in the LHW and HW divisions. I look for a repeat of last night and UFC 47 if this does down.
    Avy and Sig Bet record 17-9-1

-

Quote Originally Posted by TheBonger
    damn the UFC needs to bring in some new life in the LHW and HW divisions. I look for a repeat of last night and UFC 47 if this does down.
    Yes me as well and because Tito has been spotted with Jenna the past few PPV's (first WFA and now UFC 62) I think he maybe slacking a little on his training right now as i'm sure Jenna likes to party and Tito already seems to me like the type that likes to go to strip clubs (Jenna certainly does as well) so they are probably just partying all the time right now and Tito is living it up.

Hopefully he gets serious pretty soon and him making the comments about Chcuk's belly for this fight again, not the greatest thing to be doing as that is not the chink in Chuck's armor. He likes the belly, he is able to use every pound of that gut and deliver incredible power in his punches.

Tito needs to focus on getting the fight to the ground and being agressive but not overly like Babalu. Chuck is a counter pucher but will still come at you so Tito needs to wait for chuck to attack and come in for the takedown, it is the only way we are going to see a good fight.

The bad thing about Chuck fights are that they are over too quickly, the plus side to that is that we get to see all of the undercard fights so at least we know Chuck will never deliver a Sylvia like performance. We get to see Chuck Ko someone or get KO'ed (has not happened in UFC since Randy) and then some undercard fights which usually turn out pretty nicely.

matto Guest

serousally now ur just annoying, how the hell do u expect tito to beat chuck.

Thread Information