Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Report: James Lee vs. Alessio Sakara @ UFC 80

Default Report: James Lee vs. Alessio Sakara @ UFC 80

I just got home from my fight and my coach James lee was there and he said that he has just signed a 4 fight deal with the UFC his first fight being in England in January against Alessio Sakara

This guy?

Name James Lee
    Record 12 - 2 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw) ( 1 NC )
    Wins 3 (T)KOs (25.00%)
    9 Submissions (75.00%)
    Losses 2 Submissions (100.00%)
    Association MASH Acadamy
    Height 5'11 (180cm)
    Weight 205lbs (93kg)
    Birth Date 09/22/1973
    City Sylvin Lake
    State Michigan
    Country USA

Good News! I have alot of respect for him after he took the fight at PRIDE 33 on short notice, and kicked ass. Hopefully he comes out as agressive in this fight

yeah he took that fight at pride 33 about a week ahead of time, and he's been king of the cage light heavyweight champ for quite a while, he trained for several years at Krunk Gym in Detroit to be a boxer but decided to go MMA, most people know him for his submissions but as Travis felt he has HEAVY hands

he was the guy who fought Travis Wuiff right?

"For years Iíve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think Iím gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

FUCK YEAH! Thats awesome news, he was one of the many guys who made PRIDE 33 a mortal lock for Show of the Year. He bumrushed Wiuff before Houston Alexander even made it cool.

P.S. If Lee (or any other pro fighter) wants an account on the forums we will hook them up and given them special designation or something so they can post without having to answer to skeptinewbs.

P.P.S. How'd your fight go man?
    Last edited by smoogy; 11-05-2007 at 06:17 AM.

yeah i'll keep you updated on stuff with james, he's actually my coach too so i see him atleast once a week, its really nice to see him finally getting some recognition he's really an awesome guy. If anyone has any questions let me know and I can relay them..

Unfortunately i lost in the first round tko strikes, had him in a tight guillotine and let him slip out and I rocked him with an up kick but i woke him back up with another up kick and then he got me into side mount and elbowed his way to a tko I could have had an Arm bar at one point i had what could have been an omoplata but its a lot of shoulda coulda ... he was a tough guy though so I'm just taking it as a learning experience just like any other fight, especially a loss
    Last edited by theocckeeper; 11-05-2007 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by theocckeeper
    yeah i'll keep you updated on stuff with james, he's actually my coach too so i see him atleast once a week, its really nice to see him finally getting some recognition he's really an awesome guy. If anyone has any questions let me know and I can relay them..

Unfortunately i lost in the first round tko strikes, had him in a tight guillotine and let him slip out and I rocked him with an up kick but i woke him back up with another up kick and then he got me into side mount and elbowed his way to a tko I could have had an Arm bar at one point i had what could have been an omoplata but its a lot of shoulda coulda ... he was a tough guy though so I'm just taking it as a learning experience just like any other fight, especially a loss

Sorry about your loss, i am sure you will bounce back. At least you are out their fighting and trying, much respect for people who actually go out an try.

was it a pro or an amateur fight? and how many fights you had?

"For years Iíve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think Iím gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

TheDirtySis Guest

Keep your head up. Lots of respect. Which is you in your Av?

Thread Information