Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: The Official 'Where Do You Train?' Thread

just moved to austin, tx... and have since taken up residence in the relson gracie academy on manchaca.
    Survival is Triumph Enough
    -Harry Crews

The Pro-Am Fight Center in Cambridge
    PRO-AM Fight Centre
    If brute force doesn't work, you simply haven't used enough!

edit by mma#1 fan
    wow i am sry i
    Last edited by mma #1 fan; 12-22-2009 at 05:09 PM. Reason: double post, colored font, among other nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    McDonald's , Jack in the box and , any bar that has hot chicks to serve me a cold beer
    PALMA ripped my ass for this joke so
    !!!!!!! To any I have pissed off and or offend (Palma) I am sorry this was a JOKE I don't train and I could have just said that . I did not know it would be so repulsive to make a joke . so may say I was WAY out of line some may so oh come on PALMA grow up it was clear a day it was a joke .
    happy holidays to all .
    This is the only serious aspect of the forum. I'm going to repeat what I said in my neg comment and tell you again to take your bullshit somewhere else on the forum.

You can act like a fool all you want everywhere else, but not here.

What kind of pussy are you? You send me an apology rep comment, an I'm sorry PM, and then try and call me out?

No shit you don't train... then why the fuck are you even posting in this section?

Palma
    you need to go to your BJJ school and read the way they would like for there students to act
    1. Always show respect to your instructors, training partners, and fellow human beings. Do not seek to harm fellow students physically (e.g., by cranking a submission harder than necessary to make them tap) or emotionally (i.e., by calling them names or making jokes about hurting them).

just tossing that out there for you .
    Yeah... these rules apply to people who put themselves on the line and train with us. It doesn't apply to emo fags who get all distraught over a neg rep on an online forum. Grow the fuck up.

I mean lol, I haven't even logged in for a week and you are still stewing about this?

Palma
    you need to go to your BJJ school and read the way they would like for there students to act
    1. Always show respect to your instructors, training partners, and fellow human beings. Do not seek to harm fellow students physically (e.g., by cranking a submission harder than necessary to make them tap) or emotionally (i.e., by calling them names or making jokes about hurting them).

just tossing that out there for you .
    I'm just tossing this out there for you; you might want to go to the Forum Rules/FAQ Stickie and read the way we expect the posters here to act:

Rules
    General Forum Behavior
    13) No stirring up trouble. If you are trying to start flame wars and disrupting other peoples posting, you will be punished.
    14) No fancy colors or sizes for your font. Even if you feel like bright green and neon purple express your personality better, they are annoying to read and ultimately unnecessary.

A Word of Advice
    * Asking to be repped will generally get you more negative reps than positive reps. Nobody likes a beggar.
    * Making a thread or posting specifically to complain about being Negged will generally result in you losing much more rep
    source: MMA News Forums - Announcements in Forum :

There are other important parts to the rules, I just posted the ones you've specifically violated with these needless posts.

I do find it unintentionally hilarious [in the saddest possible way] that you post telling someone to "read the rules" at a training dojo where you are not even a member, while simultaneously violating several rules in the forum where you are--at least for the time being, unless these posts are any indication of what we can expect from you in the future.

Very simply, get smarter or go away. If you can't do at least one of those those things, I will do one of them for you. Your choice.

rh

Gracie Barra Alaska: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu & MMA
    Gracie Barra Alaska, holla

New Breed Jiu Jitsu Academy. Santa Fe Springs, California.

Titan Fighter, London UK. Link is in my sig below
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Training @ http://www.titanfighter.com

Thread Information