Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vids of yourself rolling...

Default Vids of yourself rolling...

Hey fellas just wanted to try and start a thread dedicated solely to videos of yourself rolling...whether it be during training or competition (I know there are a couple already up here).....I'd love to see them!!...

I think its cool seeing everyones different styles that I converse with on a daily basis!!.....Hopefully I'll have something to post after my roll in a couple hrs......Just gotta do some tweaking to my digital camera......Thanks fellas.
    Happy training!
    Last edited by kaiz77; 11-05-2007 at 09:14 PM.
    www.fight4christmma.com ministry page crazy low prices on gear! $8 T's!

Here is one of Monsterman..posted before

"My opponent has the red belt in the first match, i have it in the second. Not that good quality in the vid, but you should get the general idea what happened."....monster quote
    Last edited by kaiz77; 11-05-2007 at 11:00 PM.

And here is a link to Kimuras"R"Us (I tried to embed it but its a private vid)

http://forums.mmanews.com/showthread.php?t=15663

I like this idea, as soon as I get this digital camera fixed i'll put something up.

Noob would this be able to be a sticky?
    "People say that marijuana is going to hurt my career. I say to them that on the contrary, my fight career is getting in the way of my marijuana smoking." Nick Diaz

Fav fighters: Hendo, Franklin, Shogun, Jeff Curran, Thiago Silva (future LHW champ 5/31/07), The Diaz Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Kid
    We can sticky it if it gets any action, Lets see how it goes.
    Cool, it'll probably take some time for people to post things.

I'll try and remember a digital camera next time I roll so I can contribute.
    "People say that marijuana is going to hurt my career. I say to them that on the contrary, my fight career is getting in the way of my marijuana smoking." Nick Diaz

Fav fighters: Hendo, Franklin, Shogun, Jeff Curran, Thiago Silva (future LHW champ 5/31/07), The Diaz Brothers

Got some footage today...hopefully get it up tommorrow.....I have like 3 ...2 to 3 min. rounds.......and for my camera 3 min of footage is like 230MB!!!!

so I have some work shrinking it and uploading it ahead of me!!!...Ill play with the settings on the camera and figure out how to get them WAYYY smaller.....just didnt have time today...

###Just messed around with my cam.....got the file size down to 60 MB upload instead of 250 for 3 minutes...lol.........soooo that means I'll be waiting till Thursday to make/put up new footage......bummer too......you guys missed a sweet marcelo behind the back pass...omoplata transition from failed armbar...and a side choke..... We'll see if I can get em again Thursday for you guys.... Also...I plan on doing this pretty regularly so you guys can help me with my technique and all (since Im self taught).......already anticipating Thursday!!......I'll take move requests!!!...lol....anything you want me to try I'll go for it....lol
    Last edited by kaiz77; 11-06-2007 at 06:49 AM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by g'nightXX
    I like this idea, as soon as I get this digital camera fixed i'll put something up.

Noob would this be able to be a sticky?

Yeah, if it takes off we can definitely throw a sticky up. Anything like this that gets some hits we can make a sticky. I would like to see the Grappling section get some more action, so anything we can add to it is welcome. If you've got any ideas, toss them up.
    Last edited by Noob; 11-06-2007 at 08:37 AM.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

Quote Originally Posted by Noob
    Yeah, if it takes off we can definitely throw a sticky up. Anything like this that gets some hits we can make a sticky. I would like to see the Grappling section get some more action, so anything we can add to it is welcome. If you've got any ideas, toss them up.
    I'd like to see more action in the Grappling Section too, it seems like there's like the same 6-7 of us who are in the majority of threads. We should start a gang lol.

Would you be able to get any footage of training? It'll be a great learning tool, we can show our sessions and learn from each other's mistakes. And see different styles because everyone has a different BJJ game.

I'll try and get something up ASAP but i'm computer illiterate (if you don't remember)... speaking of which, my Hendo/Wandy sig is gone and i'm not sure what happened with it.

9. Default

I'd like to see more action in the Grappling Section too, it seems like there's like the same 6-7 of us who are in the majority of threads. We should start a gang lol.

Agreed. I have been giving some thought to ideas to build up this section. I added the videos section, the gi review thread, and post threads whenever I think of them.

Any other suggestions are welcome. I would like to see this place built up more.

Would you be able to get any footage of training? It'll be a great learning tool, we can show our sessions and learn from each other's mistakes. And see different styles because everyone has a different BJJ game.

I'll try and get something up ASAP but i'm computer illiterate (if you don't remember)... speaking of which, my Hendo/Wandy sig is gone and i'm not sure what happened with it.

I have a moderate amount of abilities with video editing and converting. If you have a video that you need something done with I can probably help. I don't have the ability to transfer off of VHS, but anything to do with a DVD or video files on your computer I can toy with.

And lol, how did you lose your sig? If you still have the image saved I can put it back up for you. Let me know.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

This is the exact reason I wanted to start this!!!....hopefully others will join in also...I think it would be a GREAT help to learn from eachother!
    Last edited by kaiz77; 11-07-2007 at 12:13 AM.

Thread Information