Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Shogun's Fight & Arona vs. Overeem Added To PRIDE OWGP Show

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,502

    Default Shogun's Fight & Arona vs. Overeem Added To PRIDE OWGP Show

    The following is the updated line-up for the PRIDE Final Conflict Absolute 2006 show scheduled for September 10th at the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan featuring the final two rounds of the open-weight grand prix tournament.

    Tournament Bouts:
    -Vanderlei Silva vs. Mirko CroCop
    -Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Josh Barnett
    -Sergei Kharitonov vs. Aleksander Emelianenko (reserve bout)

    Non-Tournament Bouts:
    -Ricardo Arona vs. Alistair Overeem
    -Mauricio "Shogun" Rua vs. "The Snake"
    -Kazuhiro Nakamura vs. Yoshihiro Nakao
    -Yosuke Nishijima vs. Evangelista "Cyborg" Santos

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    Overeem vs Arona is a good match up, should be an interesting fight. Gotta go with Arona by lay and pray decision though.

    Who the fuck is "The Snake"? PRIDE got Jake the Snake Roberts to fight Shogun? good stuff.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,502

    Default

    Some French dude. I have no idea anything about him yet.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    185

    Default

    cyrille "snake" diabate... looks like this is just a tune up fight before randleman in vegas.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Vegas baby VEGAS!!
    Posts
    2,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaShogunRua
    Overeem vs Arona is a good match up, should be an interesting fight. Gotta go with Arona by lay and pray decision though.

    Who the fuck is "The Snake"? PRIDE got Jake the Snake Roberts to fight Shogun? good stuff.
    lmao. Poor Jake they damn well better let him bring the Snake into the ring with him. Jake by Anaconda Choke in the 2nd.
    Avy and Sig Bet record 17-9-1



    -

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Whats gonna happen in the Silva Cro Cop fight?

    I am a huge Cro Cop fan and I hope he wins. Big left kick to the head to end it?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBonger
    lmao. Poor Jake they damn well better let him bring the Snake into the ring with him. Jake by Anaconda Choke in the 2nd.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sklander
    Whats gonna happen in the Silva Cro Cop fight?

    I am a huge Cro Cop fan and I hope he wins. Big left kick to the head to end it?
    im guessing you haven't seen the first cro cop vs silva fight...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    30

    Default

    No, I haven't.

    Judging by your comment it seems like Silva pounded Cro Cop out...

  10. #10
    SASK_MMA Guest

    Default

    I can't wait...Awsome card so far, one worth spending 40 bucks on....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •