Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Old School BJJ Video (Gracies from the 50's in Brazil)

  1. Default Old School BJJ Video (Gracies from the 50's in Brazil)

    This is super oldschool. Very outdated in some aspects, but an interesting watch nonetheless. The beach scene is hilarious.



    Wibblywobblywonder

    14-4 Sig Bets

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Monroe, MI
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Wow....lol.......The sport has come a long way.....thank God!!...lol
    www.fight4christmma.com ministry page crazy low prices on gear! $8 T's!
    Age: 24... Weight: 170 ...Monroe, MI

    _____________________________________________
    Marcelo Garcia, Barret Yoshida, Saulo Ribeiro, Dean Lister, Eddie Bravo, BJ Penn, Renzo Gracie, Jacare...

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaiz77
    Wow....lol.......The sport has come a long way.....thank God!!...lol

    I love that beach scene.


    Big tough guy throw sand in your face and take your girl? Come sign up at our school, then three months later you can break his arm and get your girl back.



    Haha. If some guy shoves me and then my girl walks off with him, it's time to get a new girl. Still break his arm, but forget the girl.
    Last edited by Noob; 11-06-2007 at 04:00 PM.

    Wibblywobblywonder

    14-4 Sig Bets

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Birthplace of Thompson & Depp
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    What and the hell was that guy trying to do at the 6:12 mark? Lol he pulled the guy right into mount.
    "People say that marijuana is going to hurt my career. I say to them that on the contrary, my fight career is getting in the way of my marijuana smoking." Nick Diaz


    Fav fighters: Hendo, Franklin, Shogun, Jeff Curran, Thiago Silva (future LHW champ 5/31/07), The Diaz Brothers

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Monroe, MI
    Posts
    258

    Default

    lol...yeah...thats one bad mamajamma.....

    couldn't get away with that advertising today.....they'd be getting sued daily!!
    www.fight4christmma.com ministry page crazy low prices on gear! $8 T's!
    Age: 24... Weight: 170 ...Monroe, MI

    _____________________________________________
    Marcelo Garcia, Barret Yoshida, Saulo Ribeiro, Dean Lister, Eddie Bravo, BJ Penn, Renzo Gracie, Jacare...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noob
    I love that beach scene.

    Big tough guy throw sand in your face and take your girl? Come sign up at our school, then three months later you can break his arm and get your girl back.

    Haha. If some guy shoves me and then my girl walks off with him, it's time to get a new girl. Still break his arm, but forget the girl.
    Guys kept taking my girls at the beach all the time until I learned Jiu Jitsu...

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palma
    Guys kept taking my girls at the beach all the time until I learned Jiu Jitsu...


    Haha, so this applied to you then. Did you also use the hip throw into an armbar, then reclaim all of your lost womens?

    Wibblywobblywonder

    14-4 Sig Bets

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •