Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So this is Lesnar's second choice? no wait third?

Default So this is Lesnar's second choice? no wait third?

I cannot stand Brock Lesnar. He was a respectable college wrestler turned pro-wrestler. Although wrestling is fake. Sorry to break it to you Chico, he showed he was a great athlete. He also showed he was not the type of person who could be loyal to a company. Next he decided he would be a NFL player and that lasted about a spring training with pro talent. Now he decides he wants to do MMA and what is more UFC. Well it makes sense I mean the sport is full of successful guys who came to the UFC as an after thought right? My point? Brock is like a kid still trying to decide what he wants to be and as soon as he gets decent competition he WILL lose and quit. I underscore that with one more thing Uh UFC run many random drug tests on this guy you know where he has been.:banghead:

Brock left wrestling because he didn't like the lifestyle, which given the amount of days on the road without breaks seems fair enough. The reason for leaving the NFL is because he wasn't good enough. He was offered to be play in NFL europe but didn't want to move abroad, again fair enough. Therefore I don't think company loyally really comes into it. Personally I think Brock could (and hopefully will be) very successful in the UFC. As for steroids, he could well have used, but with no proof, I will leave judgement to testing he will get after every fight.
    Last edited by bobcat; 11-07-2007 at 01:59 PM.

Good points, you are knwoledgable. I only clarify that my problem with Brock leaving wrestling was the way he did it not why he left.

Default go brock

hi durty, i can understand your point of view from a fans point but brock had some personal things going on at that point in his life also. woman problems and a little girl that he never saw because he was always on the road. football on the other hand was just to see if he could do it, he got cut but he didnt quit. i can completely see brock doing mma he has the right mindset for it and has the work ethic to boot. i think frank mir is in for a heck of a butt whippin, but hell i've been wrong before!!

Like the person before you you have a good counter point. I guess I would add, He broke Contract from WWE and then blatantly disregarded the stipulations in his contract for leaving the company. Also Wrestling in Japan as he did, did not help him see his child. And what women problems? Other than Sable? And getting cut from the Vikings is probably a good thing anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DurtyCurty
    I cannot stand Brock Lesnar. He was a respectable college wrestler turned pro-wrestler. Although wrestling is fake. Sorry to break it to you Chico, he showed he was a great athlete. He also showed he was not the type of person who could be loyal to a company. Next he decided he would be a NFL player and that lasted about a spring training with pro talent. Now he decides he wants to do MMA and what is more UFC. Well it makes sense I mean the sport is full of successful guys who came to the UFC as an after thought right? My point? Brock is like a kid still trying to decide what he wants to be and as soon as he gets decent competition he WILL lose and quit. I underscore that with one more thing Uh UFC run many random drug tests on this guy you know where he has been.:banghead:
    What! Wrestling is fake! All those wasted years! ...Sob*

I respect anyone more when they end their association with pro-wrestling.

Default good point!

point taken on the contract stuff, that was not much loyalty by brock. he broke up with his fiance. sable is not the mother of his kid. oh well people make mistakes, kinda like mir did taking this fight

People need to give Brock respect for this because he trained well over a year before taking his first fight.

He is doing this thing right, an not half assing it.

Quote Originally Posted by chico76
    What! Wrestling is fake! All those wasted years! ...Sob*

Haha that was perfect. I don't know if he knew there was a board member named Chico.

Abashed the Devil stood and felt how awful goodness is...

Thread Information