+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chuck Vs Tito (Does Tito Have a Chance)

Default Chuck Vs Tito (Does Tito Have a Chance)

i was one of those people who thought sobral was going to win and thats fight just reminded me how much of a animal chuck is.........i really dont see him losing his belt intill he retires or something happens but when tito fight chuck again i see chuck ko/tko him again in the first or second round.......i really like tito and i want him to be the champ again i really do but right now i dont see tito beatting chuck.........
    " If I wanted to talk to a i would have farted"

of course he has a chance, Babalu had a chance.. his gameplan was f'id but he still had a chance even though he got dominated. Tito I thought fell off after Randy beat him and hes beatin Cans now so I still dont know if hes back to his old self again, hes training with Matt Hamill.. if his wrestling improves from where it is now, with his power he might suprise all and take down Chuck but I still see Chuck pulling out a quick win.. although I will be cheering for Tito because I like see things mix up
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

I think that Tito has a better chance than Babalu. I also thought that Babalu would have won and hoped he would've, just for sake of a shakeup. Tito will NEVER just walk into Chuck's mighty fists like that. Babalu let his nerves get to him. Tito is much more chill. I think that Tito has much better takedown ability, a stronger chin than Babalu, and the always amazing GnP. It might sound ridiculous to some, but I think that Tito will win by unanimous decision. He will take Chuck down and beat him down.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    of course he has a chance, Babalu had a chance.. his gameplan was f'id but he still had a chance even though he got dominated. Tito I thought fell off after Randy beat him and hes beatin Cans now so I still dont know if hes back to his old self again, hes training with Matt Hamill.. if his wrestling improves from where it is now, with his power he might suprise all and take down Chuck but I still see Chuck pulling out a quick win.. although I will be cheering for Tito because I like see things mix up

i am cheering for tito also but you know i see chuck winning

Babalu would beat Tito if they fought
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

I think Tito would win, he would take him down and use his GnP. Babalu would have a chance, but I think Tito would dominate, Babalu would be surprised by Tito, I think. But then again you never know, anything can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by God
    I think Tito would win, he would take him down and use his GnP. Babalu would have a chance, but I think Tito would dominate, Babalu would be surprised by Tito, I think. But then again you never know, anything can happen.
    Babalu is too crafty on the ground, Tito would get caught in a submission.. he cant stand up with Babalu either.

that would be a great fight but i see tito winning that fight be a descion

of course tito has a chance. Chuck isn't unbeatable, fighters just have to have a better plan.

but I still see chuck winning. I just hope it's a damn good fight.

Babalu is too crafty on the ground, Tito would get caught in a submission.. he cant stand up with Babalu either.

I don't think Babalu would be able toget out of Tito's GnP and I don't think that either have very standup. It's something they both have to seriously work on.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information