+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Coutoure come back?

Default Will Coutoure come back?

Randy "The Natural" has recently said that he would only come back for the right fight. If Chuck beats Tito and beats (if it will ever happen) wanderlai, will the ufc pay randy enough for Liddell vs Coutoure 4?
    Member with the most bans and still with his original account.

"Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

I think he is comming back. I think if or when Silva comes to fight in the UFC Randy will be one of his Fights if he signs a three fight contract

Quote Originally Posted by God
    Randy "The Natural" has recently said that he would only come back for the right fight. If Chuck beats Tito and beats (if it will ever happen) wanderlai, will the ufc pay randy enough for Liddell vs Coutoure 4?
    I do think he will be back. I heard a recent interview with him saying he was competing in some type of Submissions Competion. Cant remember the name of the guy its against but he is a world class sub guy. But no i dont think there is any interest in a 4th Chuck/Randy fight, after a triology its really kinda beating a dead horse unless say the 3rd one ends controversially. I would like to see him come back and fight Bas but thats just me. Really cant think of whoelse he would be fighting, but yea i think he will be back in the octagon at somepoint.
    Avy and Sig Bet record 17-9-1

-

randy was one of my favorite fights and i was devistated by his fluke losses, but even if there wasnt a fluke he probably couldnt take chuck liddell, but he is the closest one who can beat chuck in the ufc now cause there is no way that tito will, but there wont be a couture liddell 4 ever i think. i would love to see him beat tito. and randy vs. wanderlei would be a great fight cause wand doenst have the takedown defence that chuck does, and if u remember correctley couture vs. wanderlei was rumered the same way he came into the ring and everything and dand make a possible fight announcement. but it never happened. wand vs. chuck is open to debate cause they both rule at strikeing, but chuck does better aginst ground fighters cause he has almost impossible takedown defence. if they got a striker better then chuck to fight chuck then chuck would probably get ko'ed, but that top notch striker woundt make for a good champion cause he would get torn up by the ground fighters. if chuck faces a striker better then he is he is basically screwed. he is used to outstriking good strikers and not letting ground guys take him down, but for rich franklin he is a good ground fighter and i think that he will play it smart and as good as a striker he is, anderson silva is better and he can take him down and submit him or g and p.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBonger
    Really cant think of whoelse he would be fighting, but yea i think he will be back in the octagon at somepoint.

What about Coutoure vs Tito 2?

"Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

Quote Originally Posted by matto
    randy was one of my favorite fights and i was devistated by his fluke losses,

what fluke losses?

first time he got poked and second time he slipped, but i need to stop bringing that up, maybe its cause i liked him so mutch. even without the slip or poke he probably would have lost anyways cause chuck is so hard to takedown but he could beat almost anybody else and i would love to see him come back. he is simply better then tito. he is a better wrestler and better g and p which tito is know for, he would beat sobral too, but just because he cant beat chuck he retired. he still trains like a fighter, he eats sleeps and fights still, he helps other guys out too but doesnt just sit there and tell then what to do he still participats and conditions with them and i think that he will eventually realize that he loves fighting too much to retire. that happens a lot with professional athlets. they cant get enough of what they do, he still trains and i think he'll come back. he has a better chance aginst wand then he does chuck.

it would have been nice to see what would have happened in the two fights if it wasn't for the poke and slip. I think Chuck would have won the second time because Randy had time to rest ( referee let him), but the second time I'm not sure, Randy won the first round in the third fight and was winning until he slipped and got KOed.

Quote Originally Posted by matto
    randy was one of my favorite fights and i was devistated by his fluke losses, but even if there wasnt a fluke he probably couldnt take chuck liddell, but he is the closest one who can beat chuck in the ufc now cause there is no way that tito will, but there wont be a couture liddell 4 ever i think. i would love to see him beat tito. and randy vs. wanderlei would be a great fight cause wand doenst have the takedown defence that chuck does, and if u remember correctley couture vs. wanderlei was rumered the same way he came into the ring and everything and dand make a possible fight announcement. but it never happened. wand vs. chuck is open to debate cause they both rule at strikeing, but chuck does better aginst ground fighters cause he has almost impossible takedown defence. if they got a striker better then chuck to fight chuck then chuck would probably get ko'ed, but that top notch striker woundt make for a good champion cause he would get torn up by the ground fighters. if chuck faces a striker better then he is he is basically screwed. he is used to outstriking good strikers and not letting ground guys take him down, but for rich franklin he is a good ground fighter and i think that he will play it smart and as good as a striker he is, anderson silva is better and he can take him down and submit him or g and p.

he could pritty beat anyone else out there. chuck thrives off of ground fighters and lesser strikers, but wanderlei is very well versed and that might be his downfall if he fought randy, sure he would ko him on the feet but he is not nearley as hard to takedown as chuck is. i wondering who is the better champion chuck or wand, not simpley who is better but who is the better champion. chuck forces guys to strike with him cause he is almost impossible to takedown is a top striker. wand is a top striker and can submit a guy but can be taken down. if franklin beats a. silva i will also wonder if franklin is as dominat as chuck and to see how he would deal with a better striker then he is cause he can finish it on the ground. i would love to see chuck face somebody on his striking level like wand, cro cop, or hunt.

I got to watch pride. I've never seen their fights and everyone is making a bu=ig deal out of Fedor and wanderlai. Franklin is the most dominant fighter in the UFC. He beat Loiseau pretty bad. FUCK

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information