+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will Coutoure come back?

Quote Originally Posted by God
    it would have been nice to see what would have happened in the two fights if it wasn't for the poke and slip. I think Chuck would have won the second time because Randy had time to rest ( referee let him), but the second time I'm not sure, Randy won the first round in the third fight and was winning until he slipped and got KOed.
    the poke couldnt be cured over a simple rest, iv been poked in the eye in a fight and it blurs ur vision which is horrible if ur facing a striker liek chuck, but randy was a man about it and still fought even though he wasnt fine to fight and u notice how he for some reason walked right into chucks right hand. its cause his vision was fucked up. but he wasnt the guy for excuses and in the 3rd fight he slipped and chuck capitilized right on it and ko'ed while he slipped. im not saying that i think that he would have beaten him but it was possible. it might have just been delyaed if those hadent happened. but it shows how a world class wrestler has trouble taking chuck down. tito is know for his wrestling and g and p, and randy is just a better verson only greco roman rather then shoot like tito favors. tito is an excellent wrestler but randy just imbarrasses tito when it comes to wrestling and tito wont be able to take chuck down. and he will be forced to strike and he will get ko'ed. ufc serousally needs competitors for chuck.

The ufc is desperately hoping griffen, bisping, and rashad will be their saviours
    Member with the most bans and still with his original account.

"Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

No Randy don't comeback he lost his chin, and I can't stand all these rematches lets see something new Ortiz against Shamrock again is this a joke or what!!!... how about ortiz against Frank Shamrock..

Quote Originally Posted by ronin
    No Randy don't comeback he lost his chin, and I can't stand all these rematches lets see something new Ortiz against Shamrock again is this a joke or what!!!... how about ortiz against Frank Shamrock..
    They fought once and Frank won, so that would be a good idea.
    Member with the most bans and still with his original account.

"Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

griffen, bisping, and evens r great up and commers but wont be real contenders for a while, and tito lost to frank a long time ago and was dominating before he gassed and tapped, but i honestley think that he would win in a rematch cause he has improved drastically, but he would lose to couture.

Quote Originally Posted by matto
    griffen, bisping, and evens r great up and commers but wont be real contenders for a while, and tito lost to frank a long time ago and was dominating before he gassed and tapped, but i honestley think that he would win in a rematch cause he has improved drastically, but he would lose to couture.
    I dont know about dominating, he was defiently winning the fight. But i do believe i heard Frank so afterward that his game plan was was to be defensive early, withstand the intial onslaught and then pounce after Tito blew his wad. Which he did, very impressively i might add. Dont see too many guys tapping out from strikes.
    Avy and Sig Bet record 17-9-1

-

ya ur right, i do remember frank saying that he actually planned that and that he wasnt getting beatin. he wanted tito to gas and then he went for the kill.

ozzy525 Guest

Randy "The Natural" has recently said that he would only come back for the right fight. If Chuck beats Tito and beats (if it will ever happen) wanderlai, will the ufc pay randy enough for Liddell vs Coutoure 4?
    no one would want to c that fight chuck has won twice and randy one chuck would knock randy out anyway

The ufc is desperately hoping griffen, bisping, and rashad will be their saviours
    not a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by matto
    nothing great about rashad evans.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information