Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke Cummo Needs a Straightjacket - **(Must Read)**

1. Default Luke Cummo Needs a Straightjacket - **(Must Read)**

In a story broken by our own website:

http://www.mmanews.com/ufc/Luke-Cumm...ext-Fight.html

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Cummo
    I'm also taking applications for people who want to stay in my apartment building for 5-14 days to do personal training and Lifefood Nutritional Fasting.

I'm not really sure what that means, but here is another article on it.

Luke Cummo wants you to come over to his apartment and flush out your ass

No, I am not joking:

"I’m also taking applications for people who want to stay in my apartment building for 5-14 days to do personal training and Lifefood Nutritional Fasting."
    Just what is Lifefood Nutritional Fasting? It’s another crackpot concept by Luke Cummo’s retard nutritionist Dr Jubb. Who the fuck is Dr Jubb? Here’s a few choice quotes about him:

David Jubb, PhD, is a well known Raw Foodist from New York City. He is originally from Australia, and he claimed at the time to be a “Breatharian.” At the time of this interview in November of 2002 he was telling people that he had not eaten anything for like 6 years or something like that. Personally, I doubted his story completely, and from what I heard from other people, it just was not so.

And here’s another story about Jubb:

The baby son of a urine-drinking East Village health guru to the stars has been taken from his father’s care because the dad failed to bring the boy to a doctor for a fractured ankle. Instead, David Jubb treated the 20-month-old’s fractures by crafting a brace out of chopsticks.
    “He did not follow [Administration for Children’s Services] instructions to bring the child to the doctor,” said a Family Court source.
    -

I’m all down with Luke Cummo … he’s one of my favorite fighters in the UFC because he’s such a creepy motherfucker. But his nutritional choices are a bit scary, and I do worry that he’s using Dr Jubb’s Lifefood plan to feed his newborn, which is terrifying to say the least. Hey, people are allowed to raise their children however they want. I’m just saying don’t be surprised when this kid grows up to be a barely five feet tall grey skinned mutant.

An article about Dr. Jubb, by the New York Post. It details his son being taken away from him by the state, basically on charges of neflect:

February 5, 2007 -- The baby son of a urine-drinking East Village health guru to the stars has been taken from his father's care because the dad failed to bring the boy to a doctor for a fractured ankle.

Instead, David Jubb treated the 20-month-old's fractures by crafting a brace out of chopsticks.

"He did not follow [Administration for Children's Services] instructions to bring the child to the doctor," said a Family Court source.
    Jubb, who said his devotees include Liv Tyler, Carol Alt and Donna Karan, insists he's being railroaded by the ACS because of his unorthodox views on nutrition.

And his "diet" is indeed different.
    Besides drinking his own urine, the Australian native claims he gave up food for years and existed on mostly air and light while practicing "breatharianism," a kooky movement that's considered a hoax by the scientific community.

Jubb is the first to admit, "I'm not your average ham sandwich."

It all began when Jubb, who had full custody, took his son, Dakota, for a supervised visit with his mother, Jennifer Jarosik, at the ACS.

They met there because Jubb has a restraining order against her.

During the Jan. 8 visit, authorities noticed Dakota's swollen ankle. They removed him into foster care two days later, when Jubb still had not brought him in for treatment.

A week after that, the boy was handed over to his mother temporarily, the source said.

"His mother is very unbalanced," Jubb said. She could not be reached for comment.

Jubb, who has a doctorate degree in nutrition, said he didn't take the baby to the doctor because he planned on observing him.

Mary Ann LoFrumento, a pediatrician contacted by The Post, said those type of fractures can look harmless to the naked eye because there might not be much swelling.

"He could've been fooled into thinking it wasn't that serious," she said. Jubb said things also got testy when ACS officials began questioning him about the tot's diet.

"They were saying, 'You're not feeding him,' " Jubb recalled.

He is raising the boy as a "lifefoodarian," which means he doesn't feed him meat, dairy, wheat, certain starches, cooked foods and many conventional proteins.

jennifer.fermino@nypost.com
    http://www.nypost.com/seven/02052007...er_fermino.htm

Some photos of Dr. Jubb:

More of this hilarity can be found here:
    http://www.malcolmhathorne.com/DavidJubb02.html

Seriously, your kid has a fractured ankle and you craft a brace out of chopsticks?

Not your average ham sandwich indeed. It's good to see that Cummo is keeping good company.
    Last edited by Noob; 11-10-2007 at 01:00 PM.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i can't stop laughing.

Just imagine with that Guru's kid eats a hamburger for the first time when he is like 15 or some shit, he will cream all over him self.

He called the mom unbalanced, that woman needs to take the kid an run, thats why she left when she caught him pissing in his own mouth LOL
    Last edited by Dork8503; 11-10-2007 at 01:26 PM.

jeeezzzusss, I don't know what to say. That dude is a quack and probably has Luke brainwashed. He should be punched in the face for not taking his kid to the Dr. because he wanted to "observe" him. A child isn't a fucking science experiment, fuckin retard.

Favorite recent dumbass comment:
    Quote Originally Posted by LebenTysonTank
    My opinion is Arlovski is the best HW the world,but Randy stands a chance in a fight with Fedor to,I don't give a fuck what anybody says.

I still believe in "The Truth"

*1 - 2 in sig/av bets*

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by twankydawg
    jeeezzzusss, I don't know what to say. That dude is a quack and probably has Luke brainwashed. He should be punched in the face for not taking his kid to the Dr. because he wanted to "observe" him. A child isn't a fucking science experiment, fuckin retard.

Let's not forget the part where he supposedly didn't eat for 6 years. If that doesn't say 'reliable and mentally stable' then I don't know what does.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

Quote Originally Posted by Noob
    Let's not forget the part where he supposedly didn't eat for 6 years. If that doesn't say 'reliable and mentally stable' then I don't know what does.
    I guess he thinks everyone else in this world is just fucking retarded or he's just delusional. It's obvious that he's not retarded because he has a degree so he's probably mentally disturbed.

Favorite recent dumbass comment:
    Quote Originally Posted by LebenTysonTank
    My opinion is Arlovski is the best HW the world,but Randy stands a chance in a fight with Fedor to,I don't give a fuck what anybody says.

I still believe in "The Truth"

*1 - 2 in sig/av bets*

next that guy will be huffin that Jenkens shit because it has PEEE

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dork8503
    next that guy will be huffin that Jenkens shit because it has PEEE

Haha, Jenkem.

I think it was Rogan on one of the last PPV's that said Cummo is a purple belt under Matt Serra, but wears his blue belt to class because he thinks "it looks better."

He's an interesting kid.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

OK..I keep waiting to see the reply about this being a joke...annnd it's not.

Toolbag. This guy is the tool and the bag.

I think Evan Tanner should move in with these 2 loons and than start a reality show on VH-1.

How F'n nuts is mother? If Jubb is the sane one, she must be about 1 episode away from sitting in naked in Time Square rubbing dead fish on on her cooter.

I like Cummo as a fighter, and I think he's a trip to listen too. But damn, he's gotta keep better company outside of the gym.
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

"He could've been fooled into thinking it wasn't that serious," she said. Jubb said things also got testy when ACS officials began questioning him about the tot's diet.

"They were saying, 'You're not feeding him,' " Jubb recalled.
    He is raising the boy as a "lifefoodarian," which means he doesn't feed him meat, dairy, wheat, certain starches, cooked foods and many conventional proteins".

HUH????
    what the fuck is the baby supposed to eat then? i'm being serious here? anyone a nutritionist?

this article makes me not like cummo anymore.. if he's doing the same shit to his child, his kid needs to be taken into social services. this is like the conservative amish or evangelists who won't take their kids to see the doctor when they're sick imo.

Thread Information