Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Luke Cummo Needs a Straightjacket - **(Must Read)**

This would be really funny if a child wasn't involved. Seriously your child has a fractured ankle, take him to the fucking doctors. You don't fashion a brace out of fucking CHOPSTICKS!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deeznizzies
    which means he doesn't feed him meat, dairy, wheat, certain starches, cooked foods and many conventional proteins".

HUH????
    what the fuck is the baby supposed to eat then? i'm being serious here? anyone a nutritionist?

I'm not a nutritionist, but I have some basic knowledge of nutrition.

Protein, carbohydrates, and fat. Those are the three categories that everything falls into (aside from vitamins and minerals).

If the kid can't eat meat (including fish) then there goes a lot of your protein sources. It is possible to get complete proteins from non-meat sources, but it's harder.

Cutting out dairy takes away even more proteins. Things like milk and cheese carry protein, in addition to a lot of vitamins and fats that kids need.

No cooked foods, eh. Again kind of limits what you can eat.

'Conventional proteins' is a nonsensical term as far as I can tell. It has no meaning. In terms of diet there aren't really 'unconvential' proteins. There are proteins that have nutritional value, and there are those that don't. That's it.

If we were talking about organic chemistry, then we could talk about 'unconventional' proteins. There are plenty of proteins in the world that we can't eat, that our bodies just cannot process. But for dietary purposes of 99.9% of the world, it just has no bearing.

The guy is a complete wack job. He claimed not to have eaten in 6 years because he absorbed shit from the sun. I'm going to guess his nutritional advice isn't much better.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

there is no doubt that this guy needs to be instatutionalized but i still have one question. how did his 20 month old baby fracture his ankle? kids that age have very flexible bones and in most cases anytime a fracture or a brake occurs, it is a case of serious trauma or abuse. Could the fact that this douchebag doesnt give his kid the right nutrients be the cause of his kid fracturing an ankle at the age of 20 months?? i dont know about cummo but that dr. needs to be somewhere else.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus
    Could the fact that this douchebag doesnt give his kid the right nutrients be the cause of his kid fracturing an ankle at the age of 20 months??

Depends on how poor the diet is, but I would think it was in the realm of possibility.

-

He thinks he feeds off the sun like Captain Planet, I doubt 'meal-time' was very well organized.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

Quote Originally Posted by Noob
    Depends on how poor the diet is, but I would think it was in the realm of possibility.

-

He thinks he feeds off the sun like Captain Planet, I doubt 'meal-time' was very well organized.
    "Captain Planet, he's our hero, gonna take polution down to zero". lol. rep'd for the Captain Planet reference.

p.s. i dont know how the hell i remembered part of the theme song to that cartoon.

Give that man an award.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus
    "Captain Planet, he's our hero, gonna take polution down to zero". lol. rep'd for the Captain Planet reference.

p.s. i dont know how the hell i remembered part of the theme song to that cartoon.

I still remember the majority of that song, sadly enough. I don't know why I remember that one, I certainly don't remember any others.

"Gonna help him, put asunder, to bad guys who like to, loot and plunder.

Looting and polluting, is not the way..."

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

Interesting choice of clothing :headscratch:

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by insano1
    Interesting choice of clothing :headscratch:

Interesting choice of hair.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

These are lists by Cummo himself on what is considered life food. http://forum.lukecummo.com/viewtopic.php?t=295

http://www.lukecummo.com/lifefood

Here is a detailed description on his urine therapy, you should check it out.

http://forum.lukecummo.com/viewtopic.php?t=237

"The idea behind urine therapy is to take back in what couldn't be absorbed the first time around. So you could be getting more out of your vitamins if you recycled your urine."

"I can tell you why I do it. One reason is recycling nutrients, hormones, etc. A related reason is that there is nothing you can drink that will hydrate you better than your own urine."

Quoted by Luke
    Last edited by Jellypig; 11-10-2007 at 08:38 PM.

Thread Information