Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Luke Cummo Needs a Straightjacket - **(Must Read)**

Mungo Guest

Jubb has a lot of trouble finding shirts that fit him.

What a fucking dumbass, these kinds of people make me sick. I don't give a shit what your beliefs are, face reality and realize that humans, kids especially, have certain nutritional needs. Put your kid first and feed him right!

Did anyone even bother to read the links I posted?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Crùsh
    Did anyone even bother to read the links I posted?

I have read them before. They are really mind-boggling, and scary.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

Quote Originally Posted by Noob
    I have read them before. They are really mind-boggling, and scary.
    I figured you might have but everyone else is just making Luke out to be a monster or something. I don't know too much about Jubbs but I have read about his lifefood thing and people are just trashing it without even doing a little bit of research on it. It's as if people think they eat dog shit or something. Luke may be a cooky guy but he still has a solid head on his shoulders.

Anyone with an open mind will always be the first to be targeted for scrutiny by uneducated people.

I figured you might have but everyone else is just making Luke out to be a monster or something. I don't know too much about Jubbs but I have read about his lifefood thing and people are just trashing it without even doing a little bit of research on it. It's as if people think they eat dog shit or something. Luke may be a cooky guy but he still has a solid head on his shoulders.

Anyone with an open mind will always be the first to be targeted for scrutiny by uneducated people.
    i've read these b4 as well and my problem was never w/ luke. he may have some excentric views but to each thier own. my prob was w/ that quack of a dr. that didn't take his kid to the ER or even a doc w/ a fractured ankle.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus
    i've read these b4 as well and my problem was never w/ luke. he may have some excentric views but to each thier own. my prob was w/ that quack of a dr. that didn't take his kid to the ER or even a doc w/ a fractured ankle.
    Yeah he sounds like a pretty crazy hippy dude or something. His lifefood guide seems to be great but the 6 years without any food (maybe taken out of context, I'm not sure)and the baby thing.. it's definitely a shame.

Mungo Guest

Yeah he sounds like a pretty crazy hippy dude or something. His lifefood guide seems to be great but the 6 years without any food (maybe taken out of context, I'm not sure)and the baby thing.. it's definitely a shame.
    How could living without any food for 6 years even be possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Mungo
    I don't think it is myself. It's a load of bullshit and jubbs most certainly is not your "average ham sandwich". Even with all those negatives about this dude I still do not doubt his life food deal. You don't have to drink your own piss to do life food.

10. Default

No, I agree. The urine therapy thing was a bit odd for me, but I never trashed the guy for it. My reaction was more to the 'breatharian' bozo who was endangering his child. That is just ridiculous.

It does make me wonder a little bit if Cummo is keeping company with someone like that though. It's not a reassuring thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungo

Easy: It isn't.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

Thread Information