+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Fighting's popularity may put boxing down for count

[QUOTE=Afro Samurai]
    Quote Originally Posted by God
    sounds like thats your fault cuz this year had a ton of good boxing matches, and I dont see how anyone can think that a sport thats been around for 100 years is just gonna die out
    ya it's my fault that a boxing match just about everytime I can. I t must be that really fucking bad matches outnumber the descent ones
    Member with the most bans and still with his original account.

"Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

[QUOTE=God]
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai

ya it's my fault that a boxing match just about everytime I can. I t must be that really fucking bad matches outnumber the descent ones
    Ok maybe your just clueless of the sport.. or your just making this up again because there were a ton of good boxing matches... let me find a thread for you.

http://forums.mmanews.com/showthread.php?t=192
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

[QUOTE=Afro Samurai][QUOTE=God]
    Ok maybe your just clueless of the sport.. or your just making this up again because there were a ton of good boxing matches... let me find a thread for you.QUOTE]

what the hell would be the reason for making anything up? I've seen great boxing matches, I didn't say there was never ever a good boxing match. I just don't think that boxing matches are entertaining anymore, or at least the ones I have seen.

"Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

[QUOTE=God][QUOTE=Afro Samurai]
    Ok maybe your just clueless of the sport.. or your just making this up again because there were a ton of good boxing matches... let me find a thread for you.QUOTE]

what the hell would be the reason for making anything up? I've seen great boxing matches, I didn't say there was never ever a good boxing match. I just don't think that boxing matches are entertaining anymore, or at least the ones I have seen.
    and like I said THATS YOUR FAULT because you let a great summer of boxing pass you by, click on that link Cruz listed a lot of great boxing matches that went on this year.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

and like I said THATS YOUR FAULT because you let a great summer of boxing pass you by, click on that link Cruz listed a lot of great boxing matches that went on this year.

How about you just tell me the best matches of the summer. I'll try to watch them.

How about you just tell me the best matches of the summer. I'll try to watch them.
    Juarez/Barrera

Wright/Taylor

Hopkins/Tarver

just 3 off the top of my head, Peters/Toney should be a good one too

oh Mosley/Vargas was good.

Juarez/Barrera

Wright/Taylor

Hopkins/Tarver

just 3 off the top of my head, Peters/Toney should be a good one too

oh Mosley/Vargas was good.

I'll try to watch it when I can. I want to make it clear that I don't have anything against boxing, I simply haven't seen a good one lately. Thanks.

I'll try to watch it when I can. I want to make it clear that I don't have anything against boxing, I simply haven't seen a good one lately. Thanks.
    You should try watching friday night fights more often then theres usually a few good fights on there from time to time.. Any Delvin Rodriguez fight would be exciting to watch.. I mean ive yet to see a boring fight from him and I cheer AGAINST HIM yet he still keeps winning

and the contender is great!

You should try watching friday night fights more often then theres usually a few good fights on there from time to time.. Any Delvin Rodriguez fight would be exciting to watch.. I mean ive yet to see a boring fight from him and I cheer AGAINST HIM yet he still keeps winning

and the contender is great!

I don't really cre for the contender too much, but I don't get Friday Night fights

I don't really cre for the contender too much, but I don't get Friday Night fights
    you dont have ESPN?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information