Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Diego is far from the best WW in the world!

Sloppy or not, it was a war and it's what the casual fans want to see. I'm not saying Imes/Evans was bad, because IMO that's probably the most entertaining fight Rashad has had, but can't you see why more people were interested in Griffin/Bonnar?

Quote Originally Posted by liddell316
    Sloppy or not, it was a war and it's what the casual fans want to see. I'm not saying Imes/Evans was bad, because IMO that's probably the most entertaining fight Rashad has had, but can't you see why more people were interested in Griffin/Bonnar?
    I really dont care about what other people were interested in, IMO Evans/Imes was a much better fight and im not sayin Griffin/Bonnar was bad either.. but its hard for me as a huge boxing fan to really enjoy that fight to the extent of others.. to me it was like watchin two amateur boxers go at it.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Quote Originally Posted by God
    I think that Diego is far from #1 because I think he is far from being on GSP and Matt Hughes' level of calibre.
    How can you say that when Karo Parisyan was suposed to be on there level and Diego won against him. Karo was in line for a title shot last year before he got injured.

Thread Information