Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Diego is far from the best WW in the world!

Sorry Guys I have to break it to you but BJ PENN is the best. I know it might break some of your hearts but it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubermensch
    Sorry Guys I have to break it to you but BJ PENN is the best. I know it might break some of your hearts but it's true.

How do you figure? GSP beat him a couple months back.
    Member with the most bans and still with his original account.

"Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

matto Guest

id say gsp even though hughes is champ so he oviousally gets #1 then gsp then bj then diego then karo. he isnt far from the best ww in the world he is #4

So the Judges score cards say. I saw a diffrent fight one in which in the end one guy went to the Hospital and the other guy went to the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by God
    Are you sure that you're not 14 with those terrible put downs? There is a difference from Tito Otiz's ego, who talks a lot of shit and usually gets it done; from that of Diego calling Karo's years of judo and saying, "
    he's not going to take me down with any of that judo crap" which Karo did numerous times.
    Yep, I'm sure. Just as I'm sure that you're 14 (or younger). Yep Diego talked crap...like all fighters do. And Diego won.
    “I Just Killed Kenny! You Bastard!”

I think that Diego is far from #1 because I think he is far from being on GSP and Matt Hughes' level of calibre.

"Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

Quote Originally Posted by Kewl144
    Yep, I'm sure. Just as I'm sure that you're 14 (or younger). Yep Diego talked crap...like all fighters do. And Diego won.

Wow, repeating yourself, aren't you special. Yeah Diego did win, should he have won, some say yes, some say no. He also said that he would be taken down by judo throws, which he was.

matto Guest

if u consiter #4 being far from #1 then yea ur right. oviousally he cant compete with a matt, bj, or gsp who r the first 3, but karo was previousally ranked 4th and diego earned a shot at a good opponent and he secured a good victory.

Quote Originally Posted by God
    I think that Diego is far from #1 because I think he is far from being on GSP and Matt Hughes' level of calibre.
    who said he was besides himself? He thinks he's the best. He needs to think he's the best because if he doesnt, he'll lose his confidence.
    “I Just Killed Kenny! You Bastard!”

matto Guest

best becides gsp,hughes, and penn in my book that is close to #1

Thread Information