Thread: UFCs 23-29 and 33

Question UFCs 23-29 and 33

Does anyone know why I can't find videos or mention of UFCs 23 - 29 and 33?

UFC 33 was the show that had all decisions and their first show in Vegas, considered to be a big letdown. UFC purposely didn't release the event on VHS/DVD because of how bad the event was.

Quote Originally Posted by LethalStriker
    UFC 33 was the show that had all decisions and their first show in Vegas, considered to be a big letdown. UFC purposely didn't release the event on VHS/DVD because of how bad the event was.
    Thanks Lethal. Damn, that had to be one bad show.

Now can anyone fill me in on what's up with UFC 23 - 29?

UFC 23-29 was the dead era of UFC when they weren't on PPV. Not sure why they didn't at least release VHS tapes back then.

UFC 23-29 was the dead era of UFC when they weren't on PPV. Not sure why they didn't at least release VHS tapes back then.
    I'm guessing this is the period of time that Rogan occasionally makes mention of. Talks about the internet and die hard fans keeping the sport alive.

Lethal, looks like we have our own private message board here. Come on, one of you SOBs must know the answer to this. :banghead:

I thought Victory in Vegas wasn't that bad.Yeah all of the fights went to a decision ,but it was the first show in Vegas and had a real element of excitement to the show.Plus there's a lot of big names on that card.
    Last edited by killerinstinct; 09-01-2006 at 11:32 PM.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

Well apparently Dana must have thought the show blew, considering it was never released on VHS when all of the rest of the UFC 30's were.

Thread Information