Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i met urijah faber today

Default i met urijah faber today

i almost shited and urinated myself when i met urijah faber. I went down to sign up at his new gym he is opening in sacramento. it looks like a cool place and its not even done so its gonna cooler. i thought he would be a lil taller but you can tell hes strong. they are gonna have boxing muay thi and kickboxing jit wit a gi and submission wrestling. oh cant wait till we get to train.is your the 916 go there and see whats up.

YOU ARGUE ABOUT MMA WITH MMAPIMP YOU LOSE!!!!,YOU LOSE!!!!

I have a inflamed vagina after this post.

IM STARTING THE NATE "THE GREAT" MARQUARDT WAGON--SO WHO WANTS TO JUMP ON?

Psalm 144:1 - Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

I thought Sacramento was all 40 year old white people. Are there any pimps in Sac-town? MMAPIMP your back story is getting Cllllooouuuudddyyyyy...

Hahaha I'm just messin with you
    "Speed plus mass equals destruction" - Brock Lesnar

Quote Originally Posted by MMAPIMP
    i almost shited and urinated myself when i met urijah faber. I went down to sign up at his new gym he is opening in sacramento. it looks like a cool place and its not even done so its gonna cooler. i thought he would be a lil taller but you can tell hes strong. they are gonna have boxing muay thi and kickboxing jit wit a gi and submission wrestling. oh cant wait till we get to train.is your the 916 go there and see whats up.
    I just saw his fight defending the title. Impressive. Someone told me that he was only 17 years old. I know he looks young. Do you know if that is true or bs?

he looks young but not 17 they have a coll gym he looks likes he 19

kimuras this reply is to you....nah i will tell you everything about sacramento. theres is a noth sacramento which is a where all the asains and jews live most of them are rich though
    west sac is all durty and shit with abandon thats the place i got most of my crck when i was an adict
    east sac your right old white people.
    south sac is where im at this is hoodest part of cali we have meadiview 44 street where im at fruitrigede stocton is where all the prostitues is oak park south sac is better now cus Urijah gym is here and i also saw james irvin working the bag but he wasnt that talkitive but him and scoot smith will be there for grand opening and a seminar on sept 16

YOU ARGUE ABOUT MMA WITH MMAPIMP YOU LOSE!!!!,YOU LOSE!!!!

I have a inflamed vagina after this post.

IM STARTING THE NATE "THE GREAT" MARQUARDT WAGON--SO WHO WANTS TO JUMP ON?

Psalm 144:1 - Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

muay thi? the hoodest? what the hell are you talking about? Man every dead english teacher is rolling over in their graves. Buy a dictionary. I know it's a 4 syllable word but I think you can handle it. PLAYA

Quote Originally Posted by MMAPIMP
    he looks young but not 17 they have a coll gym he looks likes he 19

kimuras this reply is to you....nah i will tell you everything about sacramento. theres is a noth sacramento which is a where all the asains and jews live most of them are rich though
    west sac is all durty and shit with abandon thats the place i got most of my crck when i was an adict
    east sac your right old white people.
    south sac is where im at this is hoodest part of cali we have meadiview 44 street where im at fruitrigede stocton is where all the prostitues is oak park south sac is better now cus Urijah gym is here and i also saw james irvin working the bag but he wasnt that talkitive but him and scoot smith will be there for grand opening and a seminar on sept 16
    Thanks for the info Pimp. I'm glad you didn't get pissed over that comment since I was just messin with you.
    "Speed plus mass equals destruction" - Brock Lesnar

Quote Originally Posted by steelebone
    muay thi? the hoodest? what the hell are you talking about? Man every dead english teacher is rolling over in their graves. Buy a dictionary. I know it's a 4 syllable word but I think you can handle it. PLAYA
    its not like any one speaks proper english anyways so we might as well murder the damn language.. shit who gives a fuck ya know?

speakin proper english is boring so fuck that.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

I would love to meet Chuck the iceman Liddell

I would love to meet mmapimp

Quote Originally Posted by Boo
    I just saw his fight defending the title. Impressive. Someone told me that he was only 17 years old. I know he looks young. Do you know if that is true or bs?
    Whoever told you that is BSing you. He looks very young but he is really 27 years old.

Thread Information