+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can randleman beat shogun?

Default can randleman beat shogun?

yall might think shogun gunna blow past him but to me its really tough give me your predictions

Randlemans a good fighter despite his record but I think Shogun takes this one no problem
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

randleman is a tough fighter, but shogun takes this.

randleman is a badass with good sub defense and good hands. I think his style is similar to rampages and shogun made quick work of him. rampage also beat randleman. I'm going with shogun, but anybody who can KO crocop stands a chance. I can't wait!!!

I have a question though, are they fighting in LHW or HW?
    Overeem > Lesnar. Hopefully Dana will man up.

PRIDE usually doesn't make any sort of issue of weight unless there is a belt or tourney. Shogun takes this fight hands down in my heart, but with all due respect, I cannot say that Randleman has no shot in this fight.

Shogun is #1 in his weight class in Pride IMO, and heavily favored, but Randleman is a threat. You can't count him out. It could be an exciting fight.

Shogun is the massive favourite going in to this one but you never know. Every once in a while Randleman puts in a superb performance. He did knock out CroCop remember. I'm still picking Shogun though!

PRIDE usually doesn't make any sort of issue of weight unless there is a belt or tourney. Shogun takes this fight hands down in my heart, but with all due respect, I cannot say that Randleman has no shot in this fight.
    The fight is happening in the US, it isn't up to Pride to say that. Either they both have to make 205 or they don't cut weight and the fight is at HW.

Quote Originally Posted by baba
    Shogun is #1 in his weight class in Pride IMO, and heavily favored, but Randleman is a threat. You can't count him out. It could be an exciting fight.

just because chute boxe wont let shogun and wanderlei fight, dont make the mistake that shogun is hands down #1 in the division.

Quote Originally Posted by binimac
    just because chute boxe wont let shogun and wanderlei fight, dont make the mistake that shogun is hands down #1 in the division.

I disagree. I think Shogun would take Wanderlei if it ever happened. He's more well-rounded.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information