Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can randleman beat shogun?

On any given night, Randleman can beat anyone in the world at lhw, or hw. It's too bad that he has never really trained with people besides Hammer House.

I don't think he beats Shogun, but if he does, I wouldn't be surprised. It'll be interesting to see how Shogun comes back from the injury. I'm sure physically he'll be 100%, but menatlly will he be "gun shy" or how will he react to takedowns coming off the injury?

Can he beat Shogun? Of course.

Will he? We will only know after the fight.

It should be a good one and I am looking forward to it as much as any fight in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by baba
    I disagree. I think Shogun would take Wanderlei if it ever happened. He's more well-rounded.
    im one of the biggest Shogun fans, and im not really sure if he has the ability to take out Wanderlei just yet. Shogun did beat Arona with ease which Wanderlei had trouble doing, but you never know.

Randleman has not been training with hammer house. He has been recovering and training out in vegas. He will have somthing different to bring to the table this fight ...im saying he pulls off the upset because from what I understand he has been very focused. When Randlemans focused he can hang with anyone.

but wand is relentless

Thread Information