+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dana White Interview....

Default Dana White Interview....

This is an article with Dana defending the pay scale of fighters. One thing about it i question it says from UFC 62, Chuck made 250,000 while Babalu only made 21,000 that seems like a huge difference to me. I understand that Chuck is the Champ and the "name" draw but for him to get THAT much more this his oppenent in the Main Event seems a bit ridiculous to me. Thoughts, Comments............

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/OtherSport...784476-cp.html
    Avy and Sig Bet record 17-9-1

-

I dont give a shit what White says. 5,000 to fight and 5,000 to win is just not enough money.

Quote Originally Posted by thelegendrvb
    I dont give a shit what White says. 5,000 to fight and 5,000 to win is just not enough money.
    the sport just isnt that big yet, but its gettin there..
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Quote Originally Posted by TheBonger
    This is an article with Dana defending the pay scale of fighters. One thing about it i question it says from UFC 62, Chuck made 250,000 while Babalu only made 21,000 that seems like a huge difference to me. I understand that Chuck is the Champ and the "name" draw but for him to get THAT much more this his oppenent in the Main Event seems a bit ridiculous to me. Thoughts, Comments............

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/OtherSport...784476-cp.html
    They both probably got a PPV cut, like they usually do for the big main events anymore. So Babalu could have gotten much more (plus sponsorships and whatnot)

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    Yes, it is big enough - just not yet as big as Zuffa's greed yet.

git.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    Yeah i know but the pay scale for the lower card fighters has not changed that much since MMA hit this big boom period in the U.S. So considering how much money Zuffa is making right now you would think they would up the fighters pay. Now im not saying they should drop 100,000 on every fighter but i would like to see the guys making 5,000 to 10,000 a fight start making 15,000 to 20,000 within the next year. I would just like to see more of my money going to the fighers.

LMFAO. The best pic EVER!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information