Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Ufc 63

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,381

    Default Ufc 63

    Does anyone else think UFC 63 looks as good on paper as I do?

    Hughes vs Penn

    Swick vs the Crow

    Pulver returns

    Melvin Guillard vs. Ruediger

    Those should be four entertaining fights, I'm not sure who else is on the card.
    "Speed plus mass equals destruction" - Brock Lesnar

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,283

    Default

    i am super excited for 63 and 64. when i saw the lineups, i nearly shit myself.


    i am psyched up for these next few events, as well as the OWGP coming up. these next few months are gonna be legendary in MMA history
    Favorites
    HW: Cro Cop | Barnett | Gonzaga
    LHW: Rampage| Shogun
    MW: KANG | Sakuraba | Spider Silva | Baroni | Akiyama
    WW: Thiago Alves | GSP | Mach
    LW: Gomi | BJ Penn | Aoki | Jamie Varner reppin' AZCS | DIDA
    FW: KID



    9-7 in sig/av bets

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJL416AZ
    i am super excited for 63 and 64. when i saw the lineups, i nearly shit myself.


    i am psyched up for these next few events, as well as the OWGP coming up. these next few months are gonna be legendary in MMA history

    couldn't say it better myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    423

    Default

    Same here guys. 63 looks AWESOME! I'm just as excited if not more about the Swick vs. Loiseau fight as I am about the Hughes vs. Penn fight. If Swick wins, he'll be in a great spot for a chance at the belt. The only thing that might keep him from an automatic title shot is the fact that the winner of TUF4 gets a shot. I really think that Melvin Guillard vs. Ruediger will be a great fight as well.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    42

    Default

    I couldn't agree more. UFC 63 looks to be an awesome card and I can't wait for it. Guillard v Ruediger just got more interesting since they've already started talking shit about each other.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nig_hughes
    I couldn't agree more. UFC 63 looks to be an awesome card and I can't wait for it. Guillard v Ruediger just got more interesting since they've already started talking shit about each other.

    Did they? Where? Thats gonna be a great fight! The next few months are gonna rock.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    42

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    3,046

    Default

    Final UFC 63: Hughes vs. Penn fight card.

    Welterweight Title
    Matt Hughes(C) vs. B.J. "The Prodigy" Penn

    Rashad Evans vs. Jason "The Punisher" Lambert

    Mike "Quick" Swick vs. David "The Crow" Loiseau

    Jens "Lil Evil" Pulver vs. Joe "J-Lau" Lauzon

    Melvin "The Young Assassin" Guillard vs. Gabe "Godzilla" Ruediger

    Roger "El Matador" Huerta vs. Jason Reinhardt

    Jorge Gurgel vs. Danny "The Assassin" Abbadi

    Tyson Griffin vs. David Lee

    Gabriel "Napao" Gonzaga vs. Mario "Sukata" Neto

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LethalStriker
    Final UFC 63: Hughes vs. Penn fight card.

    Welterweight Title
    Matt Hughes(C) vs. B.J. "The Prodigy" Penn

    Rashad Evans vs. Jason "The Punisher" Lambert

    Mike "Quick" Swick vs. David "The Crow" Loiseau

    Jens "Lil Evil" Pulver vs. Joe "J-Lau" Lauzon

    Melvin "The Young Assassin" Guillard vs. Gabe "Godzilla" Ruediger

    Roger "El Matador" Huerta vs. Jason Reinhardt

    Jorge Gurgel vs. Danny "The Assassin" Abbadi

    Tyson Griffin vs. David Lee

    Gabriel "Napao" Gonzaga vs. Mario "Sukata" Neto
    Ok i take everything back I said about this card, Danny Abbadi is on it...
    Thanks Lethal you just ruined my day....jerkoff
    "Speed plus mass equals destruction" - Brock Lesnar

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,160

    Default

    Dudes needs to stop using Assasin as their nicknames.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •