+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: James Toney Vs. Tito Ortiz

Default James Toney Vs. Tito Ortiz

I was watching the Best Damn Sports Show last night and James "Lights Out" Toney was talking about doing MMA and called out Tito Ortiz calling him a punk and that Chris Rose was a pu**y for letting him choke him out. He said he would make Tito sleep. Any thoughts. I thought it was funny as hell

James Toney doing MMA? That's hilarious!! I'm not an Ortiz fan but there's no way Toney would beat Tito in an MMA contest. That fat bastard wouldn't make 205 anyway!!

Toney would beat that ass
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

James Tony's a juicing side show freak. Good fighter with good skills but Tito would fuck him up under mma rules. Tony will do anything to help his washed up career. Sam Peter will KO his has been ass.

OMG Tito Ortiz would destroy Toney. Ground and pound embarrassment. Toney is too out of shape. Love to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by steelebone
    James Tony's a juicing side show freak. Good fighter with good skills but Tito would fuck him up under mma rules. Tony will do anything to help his washed up career. Sam Peter will KO his has been ass.
    Ya Peters def. gonna beat him, it should be a good fight though
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

I'm really not sure Peter will beat Toney. Peter was embarassingly outboxed by Klitschko, and there's no question Toney is a much slicker boxer than him. I expect Peter to have real trouble. But as far as Toney beating Ortiz under mma rules, he's out of his mind. Ortiz would pound him through the bottom of the octagon.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMoore
    I'm really not sure Peter will beat Toney. Peter was embarassingly outboxed by Klitschko, and there's no question Toney is a much slicker boxer than him. I expect Peter to have real trouble. But as far as Toney beating Ortiz under mma rules, he's out of his mind. Ortiz would pound him through the bottom of the octagon.
    Klitscho is a good boxer.. gettin outboxed by him is no big deal, cuz Chris Byrd is a very good finese boxer and Klitsch outboxed him as well.. thing is Peter is a rising star, and while Toney has a steel chin I still see Peter taking this fight decisevly.. as for Ortiz - Toney yea.. Ortiz would win I was just playin about Toney beatin him, but let Ortiz stand with him and he has no chance, hell if Toney had a good wrestling background id take him.. cuz that guy is near impossible to finish and it is kinda hard for me to picture Ortiz pickin up a dude like Toney I dont think he would slam him, but he would easily score a takedown.

Tito would shoot a double leg on Toney then start raining down elbows until Big John came in to end the fight.

Toney is one of the best pound for pound boxers in the world if he is in shape and takes the fight seriously. He has great knock out power and lets face it he is a better striker than anybody in the ufc because he's one of the best at his craft. Toney would lose if he doesnt train for submision defence but if he did and got in alot of sparring in a good camp such as the militich fighting system and I would give it one year. Then you would see tito get his ass handed to him. Everybody is talking about him not being in shape but Toney goes 12 rounds in boxing and he's fat. The average dude would be huffing and puffing and throwing up after the first so stanima isn't going to be a facter..........36 min for a 12 round fight and 15 min for a mma fight....you do the math

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information