Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lockin of my new ufc weight class thread

Thumbs down lockin of my new ufc weight class thread

i'm appauled by the moderators in ability to see past a little humor in regards to discussing possble new wieght classes, my suggestion is to lighten up. have fun as i'll be talkin mma with my fellow raiders fans else where from now on

Quote Originally Posted by AudieMurphy1
    i'm appauled by the moderators in ability to see past a little humor in regards to discussing possble new wieght classes, my suggestion is to lighten up. have fun as i'll be talkin mma with my fellow raiders fans else where from now on
    i thought your thread was about midgets? i think the reason it was locked is mainly because you posted in in mma and we try and keep that free of goofy threads. maybe if you would've put it in the off topic thread it wouldn't have been touched. not sure though, he would have to verify that.

nice, now its been deleted

nice, now its been deleted
    Sorry, make a new one in the off topic forum if you want, it won't be touched there. It gets tiring and old sorting through all the stuff in the mma forum and putting it in the right place because people don't read the obvious rule thread on the top where it says to post things in the right place.

why even have a general mma forum then

why even have a general mma forum then
    For actual current mma talk which is enough to keep that forum extremely busy without having a bunch of 'what if' threads.

so people can go around posting douche bag this and idiot that along with multiple chuck sucks thread but i post one new topic that i dont see getting discussed with alittle bit of humor and its my final warning? that bs

so people can go around posting douche bag this and idiot that along with multiple chuck sucks thread but i post one new topic that i dont see getting discussed with alittle bit of humor and its my final warning? that bs
    I didn't see any final warning? But anyways, like i said before we can't keep up with all the threads even though we try but if it relates to something current we usually leave it be. We work with the things people report to us which is how we get most of the info on the dumbshit happening, if we miss something it's because no one posted it and we didn't read the thread. All i ask is people post stuff where it belongs and read the rules, that's not asking so much. I never seen any problems with you before and i don't remember anyone posting any complaints about you, so you're ok as far as i'm concerned.

Yeah it was just a warning not to post pointless threads. Off Topic is free reign, post whatever you want there but if we left every joke thread and pointless thread go in the general MMA section, there would be no room for the actual discussions.

despite the midgit joke we where actually discussing wieght divisions we'd like to see in the ufc, like the super heavywieght

Thread Information