Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much can you squat?

Default How much can you squat?

needed help with my fitness class assignment, how much can all of u squat and whats ur weight. If u help, ill rep u + love u

Quote Originally Posted by Gurry
    needed help with my fitness class assignment, how much can all of u squat and whats ur weight. If u help, ill rep u + love u

lol, you dont have to rep me or love me brother. haha. i weight 219 lbs and i can squat 330 for 8 reps max. i know it sucks. i've actually been workin my legs more lately. i think i'm doing a lot better than when i used to be able to max bench more than i could max squat. sad face.

I'm 225.

(no bullshit) I can squat 500 10x and I max (at present) 590 (twice).

But all my life I have been able to squat or leg press a lot. All that said, my bench is for shit. I can only bench 270.
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurry
    223 lbs. and i'm doing around 330-350 which sucks but i haven't lifted hard since i got out of high school
    Favorite Fighters: Randy, Nog , Monson, Thiago Silva,
    Rampage, Lyoto Machida, Shogun, BJ Penn, Jon Fitch, Wand, Rich Franklin, GSP, Frankie Edgar, Joe Stevenson, Houston Alexander, Cain Velasquez, Shane Carwin, Brandon Vera

"He's like a ballet of violence"--Joe Rogan on Anderson Silva

im 195 lbs and can squat 275 10 times

i bench more than i squat sad sad sad

edit: who likes to squat or work out legs at all it fucking sucks

Weigh 160, and max at 355. I need to start strength training more often, I just can't find the time or desire.

Some of you guys are puttin up some good weight though, congrats on your hard work.
    "People say that marijuana is going to hurt my career. I say to them that on the contrary, my fight career is getting in the way of my marijuana smoking." Nick Diaz

Fav fighters: Hendo, Franklin, Shogun, Jeff Curran, Thiago Silva (future LHW champ 5/31/07), The Diaz Brothers

I rep 230 and I weigh about 165. 8 rep sets.

Who wants cream? Nobody? Ok, no cream.

8. Default

Depends on how much coke I've done, and hookers I've banged, that particular day.

Honestly I have no idea. Been too long since I've done any serious weightlifting. I normally have just enough time to do some boxing and BJJ. I do some light weights at home for general stability purposes, but haven't lifted seriously in a long time.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

I weigh 275 and squat 385 for my last set. Knee problems have ruined my capacity for heavy weights or deep squats. I can bench nearly the same as my squat.......isn't that fucked up?
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Not sure what I can squat

But I bet I could throw a football clear over those mountains from here

Thread Information