+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you could pick a TUF 4 replacement?

Default If you could pick a TUF 4 replacement?

Alright if you could have picked a different fighter to be on TUF 4 who would it be. Give a good reason to why you would have like to see this particular fighter. And make it believable. Dont be a douche and say someone like Wandy.

My pick would be Carlos Newton. Mainly bc he was the WW champion. Hes already been there and that would have been interesting to see an actual former world champ on the show.

Ok just realized i should have put this in the TUF forum section. But im tired so fuck it.

Quote Originally Posted by thelegendrvb
    Ok just realized i should have put this in the TUF forum section. But im tired so fuck it.
    Coffee?

Carlos might be way too good for TUF he was champ once

what about Renato Verissimo?
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Quote Originally Posted by Boo
    Coffee?
    I dont like coffee so i stick to diet coke for my caffeine kick.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    Carlos might be way too good for TUF he was champ once

what about Renato Verissimo?
    He could work. They could build him up as the guy who went the distance with Hughes.
    Last edited by Legend; 09-04-2006 at 01:45 PM.

he technically beat Hughes, im sure not every ref woulda gaven the win to Hughes.. Hughes was TKO'd before Netwon was KO'd in that fight.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Whatcha think about Dennis Hallman? Claim to fame is subbing Hughes twice. He's fighting at middleweight now. He's 31, and his record is 36-12-2. Most of those wins have been by sub. His two fights in the UFC have been losses to Rivera (55) by decision and Trigg by TKO (48).

I would have liked to see "Ruthless" Robbie Lawler just for the fact that he is so explosive with his hands. I would have liked to see him and Spratt one more time. Plus he holds a victory over Chris "Lights Out" Lytle.

Quote Originally Posted by thelegendrvb
    Alright if you could have picked a different fighter to be on TUF 4 who would it be. Give a good reason to why you would have like to see this particular fighter. And make it believable. Dont be a douche and say someone like Wandy.

My pick would be Carlos Newton. Mainly bc he was the WW champion. Hes already been there and that would have been interesting to see an actual former world champ on the show.
    Carlos Newton can't be on the show ,b/c like you said he's a former champ and the whole point of this show is to have fighters who've never reached the big time.

Joe Riggs,Nick Diaz,or Nick Thompson are all reasonable replacements.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.MMA1769
    I would have liked to see "Ruthless" Robbie Lawler just for the fact that he is so explosive with his hands. I would have liked to see him and Spratt one more time. Plus he holds a victory over Chris "Lights Out" Lytle.
    Robbie is in contract with ICON Sports at the time.I guess the UFC has enough money to borrow him if they wanted though.Would he fight at WW or MW though?

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information