Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bob Sapp's Side of the Story

that shit is nuts, that story makes me pissed. I wonder if in sapp's contract that he was paid to fight 20 fights but was not released of k-1 upon completion of the 20 fights just renegociated.
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    NOR CAL FIGHTING ALLIANCE
    DAVID TERRELL

usobadgracie Guest

Default champion of the world

I have heard Tim Sylvia refers himself as the Heavyweight Champion of the World a couple of times, but he is really the UFC Heavyweight Champion which isn't bad but he isn't the World Heavyweight Champion yet.

Quote Originally Posted by usobadgracie
    I have heard Tim Sylvia refers himself as the Heavyweight Champion of the World a couple of times, but he is really the UFC Heavyweight Champion which isn't bad but he isn't the World Heavyweight Champion yet.
    or ever
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    NOR CAL FIGHTING ALLIANCE
    DAVID TERRELL

As much as I would like to see Sapp in the UFC it can't happen can it,I mean with the weight limit

Anthony, thank you, that was very well written and easy to follow. Except of course for how he can possibly still be under contract to k1 after fighting 21 fights on a 20 fight deal.

Considering what these guys do for a living I give Sapp all the credit in the world for doing what he did, and say fuck k1! Hopefully Sapp will get a chance somewhere he deserves it.

matto Guest

fuck id be scared of hoost even if i was bob sapp, hoost forced sapp to stop before due to leg kicks, hoost has the worst leg kicks in all of fighting today without a doubt, not even bob sapp can handel them, if u saw their previous fight sapp was in so much pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Afroduck
    As much as I would like to see Sapp in the UFC it can't happen can it,I mean with the weight limit
    UFC doesn't have a super heavyweight class?

Quote Originally Posted by prophet665
    UFC doesn't have a super heavyweight class?
    nope... HW's 205-265

Quote Originally Posted by dudefella
    nope... HW's 205-265
    Wow...thats really got to limit Sapp's ability to fight. Isn't he pushing 375 or something outrangeous?

sapp fights his own style, lol. which isn't a very wise choice. he looks silly...i mean fujita completely dominate him and forced him to tap..and of course the infamous crocop left which put him down well. i don't think he'd make it over here, how are you going to package him to the fans? almost all of his clips are him being beaten or tapping out. he's much better suited for wrestling imo, although from what i've seen after his intro it's all down hill.

Thread Information