Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bob Sapp's Side of the Story

Default Brikhaus Training Center

Aloha All,

We would like to thank everyone for allowing us to post to this forum. We are a new gym in San Diego, CA. We invite all to visit our place and take a couple of classes when you are in town. We are originally from Hawaii and invite all fighters from Hawaii to use our facility when competing here in San Diego. Our website is not complete yet. However there is a picture of our gym and contact info listed there. Please visit www.brikhausmma.com or give a call.

Mahalo,

Issac Kealoha Haupu
    BRIKHAUS TRAINING CENTER
    858-513-3700 OR 760-685-8262

Quote Originally Posted by BRIKHAUS TRAINING CENTER
    Aloha All,

We would like to thank everyone for allowing us to post to this forum. We are a new gym in San Diego, CA. We invite all to visit our place and take a couple of classes when you are in town. We are originally from Hawaii and invite all fighters from Hawaii to use our facility when competing here in San Diego. Our website is not complete yet. However there is a picture of our gym and contact info listed there. Please visit www.brikhausmma.com or give a call.

Mahalo,

Issac Kealoha Haupu
    BRIKHAUS TRAINING CENTER
    858-513-3700 OR 760-685-8262
    Is spam allowed in this forum? Is MMA spam allowed?

Sounds like K-1 might have pulled a Vince McMahon on Sapp. Like after a contract expires financially, some fighters still have a no talent clause in their contract. Which basically says they can't use their talents for 1,2, or something like 5 years after the fighting obligation of the contract has expired unless given permission by the organization. So a fighter couldn't exactly jump ship to another organization and fight, they would have to wait for the no-talent clause to expire, or re-sign with the organization.

Quote Originally Posted by leelandk69
    Sounds like K-1 might have pulled a Vince McMahon on Sapp. Like after a contract expires financially, some fighters still have a no talent clause in their contract. Which basically says they can't use their talents for 1,2, or something like 5 years after the fighting obligation of the contract has expired unless given permission by the organization. So a fighter couldn't exactly jump ship to another organization and fight, they would have to wait for the no-talent clause to expire, or re-sign with the organization.
    Sapp would have to be an idiot to sign any kind of contract like that...HEY...wait a minute...never mind....I answered my own rhetorical question...how is that even possible...i think the fabric of the universe might just tear if I do it again....

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    I wonder who that Billionaire was.....maybe the guy that owns WFA?
    No. The "billionaire" was obviously already at the K1 event in Amsterdam and was probably in the audience with those 8 bodyguards. I would guess the billionaire was some big Yakuza figure who was watching K1 at the time. Or maybe it was one of the Yakuza from PRIDE? Afterall, Sapp would have connections to PRIDE and they would be happy to supply him with bodyguards in order to get him to fight for them at a later time.

Thread Information