Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All My Wand War Wagoners Rejoice!!!!

Default All My Wand War Wagoners Rejoice!!!!

As the driver of the wnd war wagon ive made this thread to see how everybody else wants wand to beat chcuk. After seeing chcuk give wand the finger ive lost alotta respect for the iceman and i was really pised off.

After seeing that direspect who do you want to see wand punish chuck,

Wand did try to punk him with the fake headbutt, trying to get him to flinch i'd imagine. So Chuck gave him the bird, i'd a done the same. But I think Wand will set it up w/ a right to jar Chuck, and then close in with the Plumb Clinch until Liddell is looking up at the lights.
    "People say that marijuana is going to hurt my career. I say to them that on the contrary, my fight career is getting in the way of my marijuana smoking." Nick Diaz

Fav fighters: Hendo, Franklin, Shogun, Jeff Curran, Thiago Silva (future LHW champ 5/31/07), The Diaz Brothers

I do believe it was Wandy who started the BS with his head jesture towards Chuck...I haven't seen it yet, but thats what I read.

This is one of the reasons I hate Wandy so much...so cocky, so over the top, and then he whines and cry's that he's been wronged.....I hope Chuck knocks him out.....don't think it'll happen, but, man do i hope so!
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

Quote Originally Posted by kickass32 View Post
    I do believe it was Wandy who started the BS with his head jesture towards Chuck...I haven't seen it yet, but thats what I read.

This is one of the reasons I hate Wandy so much...so cocky, so over the top, and then he whines and cry's that he's been wronged.....I hope Chuck knocks him out.....don't think it'll happen, but, man do i hope so!
    like every other casual fan u dunt know shit about wand, im sure every regular on this site coudl tell you that wand is one of the nicest and humblest men outside of the ring, many idiots like you are confused but he always puts his fans first and is possibly one of the most humblest men in mma... ideeeot

Yeah, all the fighters love Wanderlei. There's nothing to dislike about him really, unless you've seen a loved one head stomped by the man.

The reason I was never a Wand fan is simply because he was the best, and I usually don't root for dominant guys such as Fedor, Wand, Chuck, Jason Reinhardt. Wasn't a Jordan & the Bulls fan, or an Emmitt & Cowboys fan, or a Shaq/Kobe fan... but my favorite college teams are Michigan Football (winningest program ever), and Kentucky Basketball (winningest program ever), and I love the Detroit Red Wings, so I guess I contradict myself.... now that my strange stoner rant is over, i'll say g'day lol.
    "People say that marijuana is going to hurt my career. I say to them that on the contrary, my fight career is getting in the way of my marijuana smoking." Nick Diaz

Fav fighters: Hendo, Franklin, Shogun, Jeff Curran, Thiago Silva (future LHW champ 5/31/07), The Diaz Brothers

Holy shit, relax...it's not like he's your personal lover or anything....take a deep breath, count to 10 and repeat..."negative comments about Wandy aren't personal attacks on me..."

He may very well be a very humble guy outside the ring/cage, however his antics inside and around, make me dislike him greatly.....sorry to have offended your little ego
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

7. 12-29-2007, 07:25 PM

I was at the weigh ins live. Its an intimidating head gesture like YOU WANT SOME MUTHAPHUCKA but its all for show. Chuck musta been real intimidated to throw out the finger after that lol it was actually a pretty funny scene. HOLLA AT YA BOY WAR WAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the BK Lounge bitches.

WAR WANDERLEI SILVA

KNOCK HIM OUT

Notice how far away Chuck was when he gave the finger?, it sure wasn't when they were face to face lol

these are both two great fighters and i expect a war for the ages, however I think Chuck was justfied in giving him the bird as Wandy tried to punk him out with the head fake. Notice that Chuck didn't even appear to flinch however.......GO Chuck!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite fighters: Hughes, Lesnar, Cro Cop, K Flo, Liddell, Joe Daddy, St. Pierre, T Griffin

Least Favorite: Kos, Tito, Diaz(both), Bonnar, Bisping, Grove, Guillard, Serra

Thread Information