Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playoffs!!playoffs!!

Default Playoffs!!playoffs!!

wow what a roller coaster of a football season as a Redskins fan. Journeyman Todd Collins comes of the bench too lead us too four straight wins and a playoff berth. Will be a tough game at Seattle but we the way they have played who knows how far this could go.
    Last edited by TheBonger; 12-31-2007 at 08:53 PM.
    Avy and Sig Bet record 17-9-1

-

they haven't lost since Sean Taylor's funeral. There a motivated and hungry team right now and I think you guys will do some damage in the playoffs. At least you guys aren't heading into the playoffs ass backwards like my Steelers
    Favorite Fighters: Randy, Nog , Monson, Thiago Silva,
    Rampage, Lyoto Machida, Shogun, BJ Penn, Jon Fitch, Wand, Rich Franklin, GSP, Frankie Edgar, Joe Stevenson, Houston Alexander, Cain Velasquez, Shane Carwin, Brandon Vera

"He's like a ballet of violence"--Joe Rogan on Anderson Silva

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyDaBear View Post
    they haven't lost since Sean Taylor's funeral. There a motivated and hungry team right now and I think you guys will do some damage in the playoffs. At least you guys aren't heading into the playoffs ass backwards like my Steelers
    your steers are done because my jaguars are going to tear you guys up

HW: Andrei Arlovski, Cain Velazquez
    LHW: Tito Ortiz, Forrest Griffin, Rampage, Ryan Bader
    MW: Rich Franklin, Gegard Mousasi, Jorge Santiago
    WW: GSP, Carlos Condit
    LW: Kenny Florian, Sean Sherk, Nate Diaz

Quote Originally Posted by grapplerguy21 View Post
    your steers are done because my jaguars are going to tear you guys up
    I dont know about this game, I like the jags and the way they have been playing lately and with the loss of Fast Willie, Big Ben will have to win it for the steelers. But Pittsburgh is a tough place to play and beating them there twice in two weeks would be quite the accomplishment. I going too say Garrard throws a critical int late and the steelers slip by 20-17.

-

I have your skins winning a close one because sean alexander forgot it was game day

HW: Andrei Arlovski, Cain Velazquez
    LHW: Tito Ortiz, Forrest Griffin, Rampage, Ryan Bader
    MW: Rich Franklin, Gegard Mousasi, Jorge Santiago
    WW: GSP, Carlos Condit
    LW: Kenny Florian, Sean Sherk, Nate Diaz

Well since my bears didn't make it to the playoffs im gonna pull for the giants since im from NY, which probably isin't going to end up well anyways. With that said the redskins are on fire right now and I could see them getting to the NFC championship... and for some reason that I can't explain I don't think the pats are gonna make it to the superbowl.
    Fav Fighters- Penn, Jon Jones, Henderson

I love Massachusetts!
    Go without a coat when it's cold; find out what cold is. Go hungry; keep your existence lean. Wear away the fat, get down to the lean tissue and see what it's all about. The only time you define your character is when you go without. In times of hardship, you find out what you're made of and what you're capable of. If you're never tested, you'll never define you character.

any team playing jacksonville should be scared right now. those guys are looking great as of late an i for one would not wanna be a head coach in the NFL w/ limited playoff experience facing them.

i really hope that Washington does well and i think that Dallas will end up playing either jacksonville or ne in the superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by MONSONBYCHOKE View Post
    I love Massachusetts!
    Pride cometh before a fall.
    Last edited by TheBonger; 01-03-2008 at 09:53 AM.

-

Now now! We shall see, although i am picking the skins in the Seahawks game.
    Go without a coat when it's cold; find out what cold is. Go hungry; keep your existence lean. Wear away the fat, get down to the lean tissue and see what it's all about. The only time you define your character is when you go without. In times of hardship, you find out what you're made of and what you're capable of. If you're never tested, you'll never define you character.

Thread Information