Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: people on my back for no reason

  1. #1
    muttley Guest

    Default people on my back for no reason

    I have only been here a couple days and already people have been on my back for the threads.

    Example: Mac Danzig vs Houston Alexander
    The person could have just said not possible because....
    instead he needs to degrade and say some personal stuff.
    (My reason was that Mac fought at 170lbs and to me could still fight as light heavyweight.)

    My other comment was about Hughes and over 40 fights is plain arrogance in the professional fighting realm.
    Instead the administrator has to say some degrading comment about me, yet his comment had nothing to do with the thread topic.

    Another example: Will Smith's comment on Hitler
    I gave my opinions on Hitler and where I thought it could be interpreted in the bible that way. The people respond by not talking about the topic but only respond to my comment on the topic. My thread is not the topic!

    I have felt I have abided by the rules and respected them, I am not getting the same response not even from the administrators.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    7,001

    Default

    A) You insulted a fighter by claiming he has too many fights. I asked you how that makes sense (because it doesn't)

    B) many of your posts in the will smith thread make no sense. They are unreadable. People are allowed to respond to a post that you make, that is why this is a discussion forum.

    C) How exactly is mac going to fight a guy with 40-50lbs on him? I didn't see this thread but I can see why people would assume it to be trolling.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,070

    Default

    I had an issue with your explanation of Adam & Eve in the Noob Jack City forum, where every other topic is related to MMA in addition what to Clint just conveyed.

    There is a flow and pattern to the community itself, rules not withstanding..just look at how & what your fellow community members are posting, many of which have been here a long while.

  4. #4
    muttley Guest

    Default

    Mac Danzig fought at 170lbs where would 40-50lbs land him. Come off it Clint you have been on my back ever since I have been in here. It is the disrespect you have towards me that is against rules. All you had to do Clint was explain your point of view. My point of view of over 40 professional fights still stands as arrogance for anyone. It is simple just how much meat do you need on the table?
    How much pride do you need? my point of view stands at 40 professional bouts.

    It seems to me as if you guys just want me to insult you to prove your right. The religion and politics section says "enter at your own risk" The lutheran comment is accurate Martin Luther is the founder of that religion.

    offended from a story makes no sense.
    Last edited by Ramma; 01-01-2008 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Double Posting

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    7,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muttley View Post
    Mac Danzig fought at 170lbs where would 40-50lbs land him.
    yes Danzig fought at 170 and walks around at about that weight. Alexander fights at 205 and walks around at I would imagine 210 to 220. No Athletic commission would sanction that fight.

    Come off it Clint you have been on my back ever since I have been in here. It is the disrespect you have towards me that is against rules. All you had to do Clint was explain your point of view.
    As soon as you showed up you began making posts that make no sense and you have been reprimanded for it, just like anyone else would be

    My point of view of over 40 professional fights still stands as arrogance for anyone. It is simple just how much meat do you need on the table? How much pride do you need? my point of view stands at 40 professional bouts.
    That still doesn't make any sense. What does meat on your table have to do with having 40 fights. There are many fighters who have alot more fights than that. Jeremy Horn has 100+. how is it arrogant to wish to compete as much as you can and for as long as you can.

    It seems to me as if you guys just want me to insult you to prove your right. The religion and politics section says "enter at your own risk" The lutheran comment is accurate Martin Luther is the founder of that religion.
    and what does Martin Luther have to do with Will Smith making a comment about hitler?

    look at some of these posts and justify how we are to not assume that you are just posting gibberish to rile people up:
    (In a thread about a misinterpreted quote about Hitler from Will Smith)
    Quote Originally Posted by muttley View Post
    No , NO Amen in December unless your Lutheran, or of Martin Luther, the German reformist.
    Quote Originally Posted by muttley View Post
    Amen is a wind god you fool, egyptian wind god.

    As far as black is concerned just the reign of King Solomon?

    not every jewish person done wrong after the reign of King Solomon.
    Quote Originally Posted by muttley View Post
    fools and wise men, where does the republic fit into this?
    Quote Originally Posted by muttley View Post
    According to the history channel Hitler thought he was from the lost city of Atlantis or something similar to it. The bible does seem to hint at the disasters the Jewish people have had with Germany. Jeremias Chapters 1-8. Whether or not the bible is the straight past or actually predicts the future? But I do know the bible has never been wrong. Black people as said in the bible are comely with money. Was King Solomon Black?

    I am not voting for Bama nor Clinton because they don't know why they are doing things?

    Example: Gays and Lesbians, Why are you supporting them other than it is not right? Where is the reason?

    There is a simple reason to supporting gay and lesbians and it is not to carry on wicked children. Another Bible reference in ecclesiasticus. It is better to have no children than to have wicked children, this is the power of gays and lesbians and what makes them really good as a group.

    As for the war on terrorism, I supported Bush up until the United Nations formed a new committee last year in September.

    My raw feelings on the war is that if from the beginning we would have killed all of Bin Laden's family members all of them --turn their seed to dust-- Yosama would have come out of hiding and this battle would have been over in 9 to 11 months.
    Other posts
    Quote Originally Posted by muttley View Post
    Bruce Lee was the most conditioned fighter ever known. Nobody was in better shape in their lifetime than Bruce Lee.
    Quote Originally Posted by muttley View Post
    It is fair to say that over 40 fights in any professional fighting arena is just plain ARROGANT. I am glad not that GSP beat him but his time was up; just retire and enjoy the success you've had.

  6. #6
    muttley Guest

    Default

    Clint you have my quotes and why didn't you acknowledge that the politics and religions section says enter at your own risk?

    Just don't enter that section if you cannot understand the lines being said. That is what i get from enter at your own risk.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    7,001

    Default

    Enter at your own risk means don't get offended by other people's stances. Many people are not interested in discussing these sorts of topics.

    However it is still assumed that you are to post things that make sense ans have some sort of context with the discussion at hand. Your posts fit neither of those criteria and it was interfering with the users who do abide by those standards (hence the negative reps you have received and all of the responses asking what you were taking about)

  8. #8
    muttley Guest

    Default

    Clint the lines said make sense, they are not in a foreign language.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    7,001

    Default

    lol yes they are English but rambling about gays and lesbians in a completely differently topic thread does not make sense. Other ones are English words but rammed together in incoherent manners. such as "NO Amen in December unless your Lutheran"

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muttley View Post
    offended from a story makes no sense.
    When it clutters up a forum we try to keep ON TOPIC it most certainly does.

    Not to butt into your current ongoing debate with Clint, but he is the Admin that works under the owner. It might be prudent to accept his criticisms and advice as is rather than waste more space arguing over it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •