Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mir vs Lesnar

Default Mir vs Lesnar

well lets see who can fight and win this encounter!! Mir with his mma experience and lesnar with his power and wrestling credential....pick one
    Fedor is the King of MMA........... his standup, grappling, agility, defense and submission skills are on another level of combat...........we should have more combat sambo champs in mma lol............

I never understood why people like Lesnar's transition into MMA from the pathetic entertainment of 'Professional Wrestling' over Kimbo's transition. I hope Lesnar gets beaten bad.

Quote Originally Posted by SumsNews View Post
    I never understood why people like Lesnar's transition into MMA from the pathetic entertainment of 'Professional Wrestling' over Kimbo's transition. I hope Lesnar gets beaten bad.
    I totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by POINDEXTER View Post
    I totally agree.
    becuz unlike kimbo, brock lesnar actually has a great wrestling background before he became famous,

Quote Originally Posted by Gurry View Post
    becuz unlike kimbo, brock lesnar actually has a great wrestling background before he became famous,
    yeah, kimbo was a div 1 ncaa football prospect but resorted to fighting construction workers in backyards. i think brock has a better base but if he had kimbo's hands he'd be 2x as dangerous. its strange to me that a guy who was a street fighter can come into mma and throw hands w/ some seasoned fighter. granted bo cantrell isnt the best fighter on the planet but still, he's been training longer than kimbo.

I'm calling Brock by GnP 2nd round early.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel View Post
    I'm calling Brock by GnP 2nd round early.
    I was thinkin the same except a round one TKO via GNP

Mir hasn't seemed very inspired to to really get in shape. His cardio was bad before the accident. I see Brock being cautious with his gnp during round one and trying to drain Mir instead. Then in round 2 he will open up more and hurt him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchbacked Lemur View Post
    yeah, kimbo was a div 1 ncaa football prospect but resorted to fighting construction workers in backyards. i think brock has a better base but if he had kimbo's hands he'd be 2x as dangerous. its strange to me that a guy who was a street fighter can come into mma and throw hands w/ some seasoned fighter. granted bo cantrell isnt the best fighter on the planet but still, he's been training longer than kimbo.
    Kimbo has probably more training with Bas than someone could learn from Bo Cantrell's trainers.

mir is very strong but if his cardio is drained he might be defenceless against the GnP. But while he lasts don't you guys think Frank will be able to at least get it stood up a couple times by neutralizing his offense and locking up brocks arm in a kimora attempt or some shit?
    Broad be the path to destruction, and many there be that go there at. Narrow be the path of Salvation, and few there be that go there at.

-GOD

The reason Brock Lesnar is coming into MMA... AND it's such a BIG DEAL is because MARKETING??? Brock Lesnar will bring WWE fan into MMA... which means... more viewers... which means more money... which means MMA another step BIGGER... other than that... I love to see what happens... I personally think MIR has lost IT... unless he's a changed man this time?
    Put up or Shut up!

Thread Information