Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mir vs Lesnar

a lot of people havn't seen his latest fight against antoni hardok cuz i dont think it was aired. But yes, it looks like he has IT back after he finished him with a relentless and brutal Kimora in under 2 minutes! Hell Im so confident hes back Id bet on him if he rematched Vera.
    Broad be the path to destruction, and many there be that go there at. Narrow be the path of Salvation, and few there be that go there at.

-GOD

Quote Originally Posted by Penn4prezident View Post
    a lot of people havn't seen his latest fight against antoni hardok cuz i dont think it was aired. But yes, it looks like he has IT back after he finished him with a relentless and brutal Kimora in under 2 minutes! Hell Im so confident hes back Id bet on him if he rematched Vera.
    i think 100 percent that Mir will avoid grappling and stand and ko Lesnar using his standup. lesnar has no chance maybe but no chance against a former champ...who's washed up if you can see. Mir has better standup obviously.
    Fedor is the King of MMA........... his standup, grappling, agility, defense and submission skills are on another level of combat...........we should have more combat sambo champs in mma lol............

I still say Brock will overpower and either knock him out or GNP TKO.

Quote Originally Posted by SumsNews View Post
    I never understood why people like Lesnar's transition into MMA from the pathetic entertainment of 'Professional Wrestling' over Kimbo's transition. I hope Lesnar gets beaten bad.
    Well Kimbo fougt some bouncer who stayed down after a second or two of fighting, he beatup some afro-headed fat kid by the name of Coco puff and some fat bald dude on some runway by the name of Big Mac. He has a lot to prove with zero expectations really.

Brock's amatuer credential's speak for themselves. He has just as much to prove but unlike Kimbo there actually are expectations of Brock.

Quote Originally Posted by STruC1x View Post
    The reason Brock Lesnar is coming into MMA... AND it's such a BIG DEAL is because MARKETING??? Brock Lesnar will bring WWE fan into MMA... which means... more viewers... which means more money... which means MMA another step BIGGER... other than that... I love to see what happens... I personally think MIR has lost IT... unless he's a changed man this time?
    The bad thing about Lesnar bringing the WWE fans is that the average MMA fan will start seeing goldie as a credible source of information again.

Quote Originally Posted by kalebarker View Post
    The bad thing about Lesnar bringing the WWE fans is that the average MMA fan will start seeing goldie as a credible source of information again.
    Yeah? Bringing in JR as a commentator is looking a little better now isn't it?

Favourite Fighters: Fedor, Sakurai, Aoki, Sakuraba, Cotoure, Kang, Big Nog, GSP, Sudo

Quote Originally Posted by Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
    I don’t talk crap about nobody until after I whoop their ass except in some cases if they have bad breath or they ugly as hell.

Lesnar will get his takedown fast probably first 30 seconds of the 1st round but unless Lesnar can somehow seriously injur or KO mir with a slam during his take down i see Mir being able to defend the GnP and secure an arm bar for the victory in the 1st round
    Fav Fighters:
    - "The Phenom" Vitor Belfort
    - Renato "Babalu" Sobral
    - Georges "Rush" St. Pierre
    - Andrei "The Pitbull" Arlovski

guys i see this being the old Mir because IMO this is his biggest fight yet.... i mean think about it. if he loses, the chances of him getting back the belt within years is lookin bad since how UFC is getting more and more stacked each year. I think his cardio will be up to par. mark my word!

war mir

TravelinMonty Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FRANKMIRFAN View Post
    war mir
    man of few words...

Thread Information