Closed Thread

Thread: It Hits The Fan

Default It Hits The Fan

Dana & Company are really bulling the heck out of Randy. They refuse to even listen to a Fedor fight, they refuse to release him of his contract, and now they won't even let him corner his own team. They seem to think they can beat him into submission; like a dog.

I think Randy should play along and accept his last two fights, and make Dana think he's won. Then when the first fight starts, and the ref says "let's get it on", Randy should put his hand to the ground and tap; giving up. Then he should turn to Dana and give him two big middle fingers, while mouthing "fuck you". That'll be one fight down, and one pissed off Dana; I'd bet he would turn purple.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMage View Post
    Dana & Company are really bulling the heck out of Randy. They refuse to even listen to a Fedor fight, they refuse to release him of his contract, and now they won't even let him corner his own team. They seem to think they can beat him into submission; like a dog.

I think Randy should play along and accept his last two fights, and make Dana think he's won. Then when the first fight starts, and the ref says "let's get it on", Randy should put his hand to the ground and tap; giving up. Then he should turn to Dana and give him two big middle fingers, while mouthing "fuck you". That'll be one fight down, and one pissed off Dana; I'd bet he would turn purple.
    I haven't heard the corning thing in the UFC. I have heard the UFC does not want him to corner his fighters in the IFL an else where.

I still maintain the same stance in that I cannot pass judgement until I know all the facts and I don't see either Randy or the UFC opening their books to me anytime soon LOL.

That would be a great idea. A plan so classless would make Randy look great to the rest of the MMA community and I'm sure the UFC would be thrilled to give him that final fight as soon as possible. I can't believe I'm even wasting this much engery to insult this topic

Randy all but declared war on the UFC refusing to fulfill his contract, resigning by fax, and outrightly saying he is going to work for the competition. So are you surprised that the UFC is handling things this way? This is how things work in the business world.

Anyways throwing a fight will get Randy's licensing stripped in the US and then Zuffa will sue the fuck out of him for willfully damaging their product and throwing the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Randy all but declared war on the UFC refusing to fulfill his contract, resigning by fax, and outrightly saying he is going to work for the competition. So are you surprised that the UFC is handling things this way? This is how things work in the business world.

Anyways throwing a fight will get Randy's licensing stripped in the US and then Zuffa will sue the fuck out of him for willfully damaging their product and throwing the fight.
    100% correct my friend... UFC is doing the right thing...Randy is learning business negotiations 101 the hard way... You sign your name to a contract... then you HONOR it and do the right thing... you don't take your ball and go home because the game ain't going like you want it too.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

- Ronald Reagan

I'd pay 50 bucks to see that.

For fuck sakes I'm sick of this.

Randy signed a contract, if he had problems with it he could have NOT. Did he think the Fedor signing was GUARANTEED or something?

If he wants to actually fight again and see his career go out on a high note, he honours his contract, fights some top UFC heavyweights, then after instead of going through court troubles he goes and fights Fedor in October.

Seriously, he put himself in this position. Dana this, UFC that, RANDY signed the contract.

He'd piss off Dana alright, but as Clint said, there would be legal ramifications. Never mind the fact he'd piss off 99% of the casual audience.

I'm getting pissed off just reading about it every day.

Closed Thread

Thread Information