Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official Super Bowl Score Prediction Thread

Default Official Super Bowl Score Prediction Thread

in honor of Plaxico Burress's prediction i figured i would start a thread to get everyone's opinion.

I say...
    Patriots 35
    Giants 17

I know NY is the hot pick right now but I really feel New England is a team of destiny and there is no way Belichick (sp?) let's them even come close to losing this game.
    Favorite Fighters: Randy, Nog , Monson, Thiago Silva,
    Rampage, Lyoto Machida, Shogun, BJ Penn, Jon Fitch, Wand, Rich Franklin, GSP, Frankie Edgar, Joe Stevenson, Houston Alexander, Cain Velasquez, Shane Carwin, Brandon Vera

"He's like a ballet of violence"--Joe Rogan on Anderson Silva

I'm gonna say 45-38 Pats. I think this game is gonna be high scoring and the Giants will stick in it until the end when the Pats D will get a stop on them.

I'm gonna go with 35-27 Patriots in a game that's still up in the air up until the 4th quarter....which should officially be labeled BT: Brady Time. With 2 weeks to prepare for a team they played at the end of the season, meaning they're pretty close to the way they should be playing in the Super Bowl, I think the Patriots are gonna be prepared for everything the Giants bring and should be able to handle it. Still, the Giants are a dangerous team and they've got a lot of heart. That's why I think its close.

Israel Vazquez....Super Bantamweight Champ....Super Heavyweight Heart

This man is my hero.

38-21 Patriots.

31-20 for the Patriots.

28-21 N.Y. Giants.

I am going to have to say...........31-2 Patriots...

No but really, 31-17
    Go without a coat when it's cold; find out what cold is. Go hungry; keep your existence lean. Wear away the fat, get down to the lean tissue and see what it's all about. The only time you define your character is when you go without. In times of hardship, you find out what you're made of and what you're capable of. If you're never tested, you'll never define you character.

34-13 NE.

No disrespect to NY, but I don't see how anybody is going to beat the Pats. I don't really see many favorable match-ups for NY, NE's inside LB's might have trouble w/ Kevin Boss(TE), and you might be able to make a case for the running backs being better, but that's about it. As good as the Giants D-line is, imo the Pats o-line is better. Brady might not get the time to throw he has in the past, but he doesn't need that much time w/ Wes Welker in the slot. If the pressure does get to Brady, NE will change the gameplan and put in a fullback and a couple of tight-ends, and control the clock the whole time, Brady proved against JAX that he does not need to throw the ball downfield to be [very] successful. I love Antonio Pierce(MLB), but w/ the issues in the NY secondary I don't think he will be able to do the things he normally does. Finally I believe the nail in the Gaints coffin could be the play of the Pats D-line. I think the Giants will have to put 2 guys on Vince Wilfork, the center can't handle him alone. I don't know how the Giants can protect Eli and get the passing game going like they want to. That means NY will have to rely heavilly on the RB's and hope to expose the lack of speed of Bruschi, and Seau.
    The Giants are an excellent team and the QB is coming along, but imo they're going to run into a buzzsaw on Sunday.

29-28

giants!

4-2, Giants.

Joe Pesci doesn't fuck around!

I know you're looking up at us: Thanks, George.

Thread Information